Quitting.

jboley

Since apparently I need an ip ban for logging on to my other account while being banned on my main account, I'm done with Icecold. Reaper has been a really fun experience for me and I made a lot of friends, and sadly enemies. I'm very fed up with the way the Eternian Staff handles things and I am not putting up with it anymore. There are only a small few of that staff who I still respect. I think it's just best that I leave Icecold because according to some people, I don't know the rules of the server, even though I've been here longer than 90% of that staff. Thank you again for the fun experience Reaper has provided me. Pm me if you are interested in anything on my account. Thank you!

Since apparently I need an ip ban for logging on to my other account while being banned on my main account, I'm done with Icecold. Reaper has been a really fun experience for me and I made a lot of friends, and sadly enemies. I'm very fed up with the way the Eternian Staff handles things and I am not putting up with it anymore. There are only a small few of that staff who I still respect. I think it's just best that I leave Icecold because according to some people, I don't know the rules of the server, even though I've been here longer than 90% of that staff. Thank you again for the fun experience Reaper has provided me. Pm me if you are interested in anything on my account. Thank you!

I have no knowledge over this situation so I'm just sending my courtesies to you over this. Wish you the best, mate.

One less player in the community strong, I suppose...

When you can't seem to follow the rules and get banned for it, then you make a scene in general chat about how you got banned. This is very immature behavior.

Accept the consequences of your actions. You got a 14 day ban... Just wait it out and get back on, no more coming on to Eternian to "troll for street cred". Stop complaining about getting into trouble when we've had a conversation about trolling and misbehaving on Eternian for your "street cred" on Reaper. I told you not to do it, I even warned you because we have staff on a majority of the time now.

I would have banned your IP for 7 days when you didn't change your character name when I asked you the first time. Listening to staff is a big deal. Especially since the entire community of IceCold-WoW is diminishing at this point, we need to keep our player-base. Just listen when you are told to do something, simple as that.

Accept the consequences of your actions.

A 14 day ip ban is not a consequence of his actions. It's an act coming from a GM who apparently has no clue what ban evading means.

Banning someone for ban evading while he simply logs his other account, which wasn't banned nor was his IP, is plain retarded. I don't mean to insult anyone, but the fact that his ban remains while it has been proven to be completely unlawful goes beyond me. If this is how Icecold does things nowadays, honestly, I'd rather not be a part of it.

It's sad.

My intentions aren't to stir up any drama, so don't get me wrong. Wraithy is constantly on Eternian simply to troll and cause issues while he is there. I know the Eternian staff know this because we communicated it to the rest of staff. Now as far as the ban issues, I cannot speak for someone else on our staff.

I am consistently (no longer a problem lately) seeing many Reaper players that go straight to trolling staff when they get on, even trolling the few players we have. When you go on a server just to troll and get banned eventually, accept the consequences of your actions. That is my main point, so Wraithy deserved his ban from everything I gathered about these events.

I expect to see less Reaper trolling "for street cred" and more integration into our player-base. There isn't any difference in the realms, so why is it that Reaper players act so different on Eternian?

• Staff

A 14 day ip ban is not a consequence of his actions. It's an act coming from a GM who apparently has no clue what ban evading means.

Banning someone for ban evading while he simply logs his other account, which wasn't banned nor was his IP, is plain retarded. I don't mean to insult anyone, but the fact that his ban remains while it has been proven to be completely unlawful goes beyond me. If this is how Icecold does things nowadays, honestly, I'd rather not be a part of it.

It's sad.

You do have a certain point here. There is a certain lack of clarity on rules between Reaper and Eternian...but at the same time what is the point of an account ban if the said person can just create 30 different accounts to go troll on. (I have seen this done before.) 

There was a mistake on the part of my staff, it happens. If you're gonna go ahead and say mistakes don't happen, then just don't reply. The consequence was reversed, and the player can come back on his main account when the ban is lifted in probably 12 hours from now. It's that simple. If you guys wanna sit here and stir up drama and then complain about the drama, I don't know what to say. We realized the punishment was in the wrong, and we reversed it. 

Please, keep in mind. Eternian is still relatively new, and we're going to have some speed bumps along the way. I want you all that have been here since the start to take a second and reflect back to the start of Reaper, and then think. Was there issues with the staff, was there issues with players? More than likely. We're going to have some kinks, Eternian is damn near to the point of reforming staff due to previous complaints and issues, give us some time, and we'll work it out.

Reaper wasn't perfect in the beginning either, but Eternian has racked up more unlawful bans in one week than Reaper did in a year. In 3 years of being here I've only been unlawfully banned by 2 staff members but Wraith got that in about 2 days. Yes mistakes happen, but when there's this many it's not something that should be brushed aside as a mistake.

Bans that are unlawfully made are reversed as soon as someone sees the mistake, and we do apologize for them. But some bans that are made out of confusion. The ban discussed in this thread (I don't quite know many people by forums->in-game users) was made out of confusion due to the ban that I had re-applied. If people are feeling they have been issued a ban that is unreasonable, please make an appeal on the forums, and I'll get to it when I get the time. If you don't wish to wait, then just simply add my Skype: Vynlendus.

Again, I apologize for the issues caused, and I'm just going to request if you have an issue with certain staff members, or with the staff overall, just tell me. I'll look into resolving it, so that we can have a better community on Eternian.

My intentions aren't to stir up any drama, so don't get me wrong. Wraithy is constantly on Eternian simply to troll and cause issues while he is there. I know the Eternian staff know this because we communicated it to the rest of staff. Now as far as the ban issues, I cannot speak for someone else on our staff.

I am consistently (no longer a problem lately) seeing many Reaper players that go straight to trolling staff when they get on, even trolling the few players we have. When you go on a server just to troll and get banned eventually, accept the consequences of your actions. That is my main point, so Wraithy deserved his ban from everything I gathered about these events.

I expect to see less Reaper trolling "for street cred" and more integration into our player-base. There isn't any difference in the realms, so why is it that Reaper players act so different on Eternian?

Dude, I haven't trolled eternian since that night. I told you I was done trolling eternian a long time ago. I was banned purely out of Hopper being mad at me for what he tried to pull on reaper. Can I please have my street cred now?

Edit: I also never trolled the staff. I trolled the community and most of them found it quite amusing. I just think you have a very long stick in your ass, sir.

There was a mistake on the part of my staff, it happens. If you're gonna go ahead and say mistakes don't happen, then just don't reply. The consequence was reversed, and the player can come back on his main account when the ban is lifted in probably 12 hours from now. It's that simple. If you guys wanna sit here and stir up drama and then complain about the drama, I don't know what to say. We realized the punishment was in the wrong, and we reversed it. 

Please, keep in mind. Eternian is still relatively new, and we're going to have some speed bumps along the way. I want you all that have been here since the start to take a second and reflect back to the start of Reaper, and then think. Was there issues with the staff, was there issues with players? More than likely. We're going to have some kinks, Eternian is damn near to the point of reforming staff due to previous complaints and issues, give us some time, and we'll work it out.

If you realized this was a mistake, you would have unbanned me the first 3 times you read that appeal. You're only admitting to the mistake and unbanning me now because everyone is calling your staff out for all of their half assed decisions. You guys claim I don't know the rules, yet you ban me for something as retarded as "account ban dodging."

If you realized this was a mistake, you would have unbanned me the first 3 times you read that appeal. You're only admitting to the mistake and unbanning me now because everyone is calling your staff out for all of their half assed decisions. You guys claim I don't know the rules, yet you ban me for something as retarded as "account ban dodging."

First 3 times? Not sure which case you are referring to right here, and also, we are not unbanning you right now,

we just removed the 14 days ip ban which was a false decision, yet the 7 days account ban you got from Vynlendus

is still going, and it's about to expire in a few hours. Anyway, everyone does mistakes, especially when there are certain

misleading information about the ban, in which case we fix that mistake as soon as we realize what has been done.

Again, sorry for all the hassle.