[Updates] Ice-Eternian Changelog

e85johnwayne

Update 4/1/2015

-Small changes in NPC names were made to provide a cleaner look for clients.

-Quest names and descriptions fixed to accommodate for the removal of the Player Chillzone.

-Daily quest added for Deathwing, the world boss.

Update 4/15/2015

-Minor changes to quests have been made to offer the correct text, and instructions.

-Heirloom Level 3 Weapons were released yesterday, and are hopefully up to par.

vupO9d0.pngwPe7Oof.pngHPoLMh4.pngey7tD6d.pngujSKs1O.png

-Older heirloom items were given the proper model ID's to fit their level.

-Fixed an issue that allowed Battle Angel to attack players with equipped Corrupted Ashbringers.

-Worked out a fix with Phase Events for Smart scripts. So NPC's will become a bit more useful and tedious to kill. YAY!

• 1 month later...

-Update may 22nd 2015- 

Welcome Eternian!

Today we removed custom bags officially. See the news article about it
here
Doing that, we are now able to officially release The Arcatraz!

The Arcatraz

YNL8yP3.jpg

Talk to the lady in the picture above to get started... The Arcatraz has gear restricions set to all non-VIP gear. There are a few new things to earn that were added to Battle Maiden and Deathwing. New upgrades for your tabards and shirts.

The Arcatraz also offers a vendor located at the the Gilneas Mall that you can purchase VIP2 modified gear, and better offsets for your characters. Also included in the release of The Arcatraz is a new set of Level 4 BoA weapons, so go out there and adventure.

Happy Release Day!

• 2 weeks later...

-Update June 6th 2015- 

A new Chillzone was added to give players a place to hangout that doesn't involve PvPing. Today we worked on the scaling of the following spells to make them more viable in PvP and PvE combat. Some spells were scaled up, and some may have been scaled down. These changes are not final, and are not the only changes to come. If you have any issues with the new changes, or would like to suggest a spell to be changed, please contact someone in game. Also, please keep in mind that not all spells can be fixed or scaled properly. Some examples are Bladestorm, and Attonement.

Spells: Ignite (Re-enabled), Living Bomb, Flame Orb, Explosive Shot, Steady Shot, Cobra Shot, Black Arrow, Serpent Sting, Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Unstable Affliction.

• 2 months later...

- Update August 28th 2015 - 

As part of the loot and upgrades wave of change: The Botanica, Blackfathom Deeps, and Stonecore all received renewed loot/upgrades/rewards based on a ratio. The loot should be more balanced, and not as 'made up' as it was previously. :)

Also being effected by these changes are the Event, VP and CP Vendors, which will be disabled until all dungeons get a proper fixing. 

• 1 month later...

Update 10/10/15
The Mall of Mirrors is now available in the Malls section on your teleporter stone.

The Mall of Mirrors
C8ThfHT.jpg

Purchase an Illuminating Mirror for 15VP at the vote vendor for infinite uses, more creatures will be added. The buff lasts for 2 minutes, and all you need to do is right click the Mirroring Entity.

Enjoy!

Guardian of Ancient Kings was also fixed today. It should now work like it was intended to.

- Update October 15th 2015 -

- The test dummies are back and working better than ever. The armored dummies now have 32.000 armor.

- A PvP quest was added for King of the Hill, no rewards other than Berserking Buff on completion. Celfidius in the arena has the quest.

- Added a parachute to Battle Angel for free purchase.

Update 10/18/2015

Small changes were made in several locations in our content.

The Mall of Mirrors was removed as there was an issue where players were invisible when zoning out and lost their morphs. The Mall of Mirrors is now in the observation deck at the far side of the arena.

I changed up the "Upgrade Gems". They will now be known as the "Transmutation Orb" . I also set it up to where you can actually put it on your bar for use.
LEihJDA.png

Added spirit healers to the arena, for later use.

I disabled Resurrection Sickness so that no one will ever suffer again. <3

If I do anything else tonight I will post it here.

Here's more, almost forgot to do it actually: I put the parachute on Master Jenkins. Still free of charge!YB9smnp.png

Update 10/19/2015

Well, it took some time but I am done with all class spells being pre-learned. This means, you don't have to learn any spells! The only thing you need the trainers for now is Dual Talents, and resetting talents.

As well, the giant bulky trainers were replaced with lesser trainers in the Gilneas Mall. This is a small step towards cleaning up. More coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Update 10/30/2015

-Created a new spell caster mainhand sword, part of an immersion for general items.

-Updated all non-VIP offsets to the current standard for Universal Offsets. Mainly Stamina and AP/SP depending on the setup. Class specifications were added to all offsets, so warriors won't see any caster items and etc.

-Reorganized the Magic Stone to give it a cleaner feel.

Update 11/09/2015

Fantasy Jungle was given an overhaul, loot and upgrades were geared towards the rest of our revamps. Bosses reward much more than regular mobs.

All current Relics were given the proper class requirements.

I got this done before I had to go to bed:

Ice Warden's Ranged (excludes bow, I missed it), One-Handed (includes mainhand/offhand), and Relics levels 0 - 5 were revamped. Level 0 - 5 includes base item through Frosted V(previously Chilled). More will be done tomorrow and all week long. Along with this revamp: Model Changes, Color Changes, Description Changes.

Feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Send me a private message about what you think about these current changes!

Update 11/10/2015

I did a few things today:

Added the matching offhand book for the mainhand caster sword.

The rest of the starter weapons through chilled V(now Frosted V) were finished up.

Several of the starter weapons received new displayID's, new names, and were cleaned up more.

Updated the [Help & Information] handbook to meet our current content.

Renamed the [1000 Haste Tabard] to [Tabard of Speed] and gave it a fitting spell to keep it's utility for low-geared players.

• 1 month later...

Update 12/24/2015

Today all of the Heirloom(ACAP) and Halloween weapons were revamped and balanced to fit with the rest of the weapons. Some of them were given buffs, some were reduced to fit the job. They should be the in-between items of the regular Ice Warden's weapons.

Make sure you all clear your caches before you log on.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1/3/2016

Today I cleaned a few vendors up, and merged several vendors into one:

GL9sOCf.jpgouyhVp8.jpg

Swizzle is the new refined vendor with most currency conversions and trades.

Some vendors received a model change, including the Donation Preview vendor:

nD3xHze.jpg

Update 1/03/2015

Today I made Event tokens BoA and returned the Ice Warden's Golden Loop to it's original state. It should be rescaled, and BoE once again.

Renown Content:

Warlock's talent [soul Siphon] Ranks 1 and 2 were disabled due to their power in the Renown gear.

Paladin's Replenishment was re-enabled due to Paladin's running out of mana too fast into the fight.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 22/01/16

As of today Corrupted Eggs are now BoA, too many people are exploiting our rules on Multiboxing and farming thousands of eggs to combine onto one Account.

Multiboxing is still permitted but the eggs will only be usable on the Account that receives them.

Clear cache before logging on.

• 1 year later...
  • Tent unlocked, unpinned, featured, unfeatured, pinned and locked this topic