Mega Suggestions

3shadow405

• Staff

Well I see a lot of suggestions about bringing faeces back from eternion.

So lets fire off some for the people.

1). Make EF drop weapons that can eventually be upgraded and swapped for frozen weapons.

2). Let haves a Tmog Instance that drops all kinds of random mog items

3). Yell at will to hurry up with the PvP gear

4). Add a bunch of instances that drop useless stuff like eternion.

5). Perhaps another world boss like CP

6). Make another farmable non VIP bag

7). Lets get event currency and an event vendor that has all the same stuff as CP vendor+Vote Vendor

Create a pair of rings to be farmed for that are better than VIP7. One caster ring, one melee ring. The starting ring will be worse than VIP3 but better than VIP2. The farming for them require materials from ALL dungeons so that players are pushed through the dungeons with a bit of a story line feel. There should be a total of 10 upgrades for this ring, and it should be named "Caster" and "Melee" "Ring of IceCold" labelled I through X. They can require various materials throughout the game play, and maybe include a different new currency or material.

Other than that, it could be a trinket or something with procs or even a necklace.

Just something I cooked up a while ago.

Well I see a lot of suggestions about bringing faeces back from eternion.

So lets fire off some for the people.

1). Make EF drop weapons that can eventually be upgraded and swapped for frozen weapons.

2). Let haves a Tmog Instance that drops all kinds of random mog items

3). Yell at will to hurry up with the PvP gear

4). Add a bunch of instances that drop useless stuff like eternion.

5). Perhaps another world boss like CP

6). Make another farmable non VIP bag

7). Lets get event currency and an event vendor that has all the same stuff as CP vendor+Vote Vendor

1) We tried to add Catacombs in order to make it a bit easier to get Frozen weapons, so it would end up being one or the other, cause players would only do one, sadly.

2) A transmog instance could be cool, but a lot of transmogs are already in our vendors. We'd need to get a bunch of suggestions for items for this to happen. I can make another thread with that, if players like this idea (PM me if you do)

3) I just did. He said he needs a bit more time to test it, but it is created.

4) I'm not quite sure about that. Maybe we can make a vanity dungeon, that cycles through a ton of quests that give a fun item? Would need to get a list of fun items, though.

5) World Bosses are getting a bit crazy, to be honest. We're trying to think of a better way for players to get materials from CP, but we're in the process of a ton of other things. Any suggestion that would be enjoyed by the player base for this are welcome. (Custom dailies for each instance, a daily quest that allows players to get like 10 Unbound Energy, etc)

6) Farmable non-VIP bags are getting quite dull, to be honest. I want to think of something that's a tad more rewarding than just the same stats on some bag.

7) Done. @ Arena.

Create a pair of rings to be farmed for that are better than VIP7. One caster ring, one melee ring. The starting ring will be worse than VIP3 but better than VIP2. The farming for them require materials from ALL dungeons so that players are pushed through the dungeons with a bit of a story line feel. There should be a total of 10 upgrades for this ring, and it should be named "Caster" and "Melee" "Ring of IceCold" labelled I through X. They can require various materials throughout the game play, and maybe include a different new currency or material.

Other than that, it could be a trinket or something with procs or even a necklace.

Just something I cooked up a while ago.

This idea would take quite a while, but it's a good idea. Something that's very rewarding, but a pain to get. I'll try to throw something together that would be a "prototype" for this, but even then it would take a while to fully release. I don't want to rush something like this.

Open the character shop for Eternian to reduce the amount of account sales.

I'm not sure how many people actually know, so I'll post it here. Eternian is working on implementing the character shop, but first we need to fix it up a bit. First, we need to be able to make sure all players have the correct product for their gear, in order to prevent our system from removing their items due to it not being recorded on the site, and then we need to make sure it transfers that product. If I recall correctly, the last time we tested it, the products weren't being transferred between accounts. :(

+10 points to Vynlendor!

Next, a voter set of gear to be better than Ice Warden's Armor VI by 100 stats with the perk of meta sockets, and a special effect for each gear piece.

Make it without a set armor type, if possible, or make it cloth, but give it more armor than plate should be.

This gear should have STR AGIL INTEL STAM SPIRIT AP and SP and 200 more haste than IW VI. Add 430 resil to each 8 items, and break up 1000 resists for this gear. 

Each piece should cost 60-100vp. 

This would GREATLY motivate players to vote and the server could get a bit more population from releasing this set.

Could take 1-3 weeks for release.

1) get arenas to work with non-vip items because in the arena vip's just sit there and kill everyone so that would be better for pvp.

2)maybe decrease the drop rate of items beecause i think it is too easy to gear up and then theres nothing to do.

3)have a minigame area with lots of fun games for people who are bored and want to kill a bit of time like darkmoon faire.

4)Make a tuturial video or something to help new members so that they know what to do and they dont have to ask everyone what to do as soon as they join the server i think lots of new members quit because they didnt know what to do.

1) get arenas to work with non-vip items because in the arena vip's just sit there and kill everyone so that would be better for pvp.

2)maybe decrease the drop rate of items beecause i think it is too easy to gear up and then theres nothing to do.

3)have a minigame area with lots of fun games for people who are bored and want to kill a bit of time like darkmoon faire.

4)Make a tuturial video or something to help new members so that they know what to do and they dont have to ask everyone what to do as soon as they join the server i think lots of new members quit because they didnt know what to do.

#1. It's already in the works.

#2. The drop rate was low, then players argued that it should be increased and easier to get... So I don't think that's gonna happen.

#3. Could be done, but if it involves a lot of of work, I doubt it since there are more important things to work on.

#4. There already is a book item that explains what you should do when you first create your character.

I have some suggestion, i

instead of opening an incredibly OP VIP dungeon why not make it so the mats drop in instances That have already been made, for example, Rfc gives items to upgrade VIP 1 > Drt for VIP 2 ect then for VIP 7 there should be a cool instance as a sort of <reward> for having a VIP 7  U can use the Donation token 7 to enter this place motivating people to get VIP 7 ^^

I have to agree with space on the Vote set, it would motivate me to vote to an large extent. At the moment i see no reason to vote other than The vote trinket

I was also thinking of adding a PVP set that you buy with Honor points, Then later if the arena ever gets fixed a conquest points Set

Now i'm sure in the system at the moment there is a trinket that was an old PVP trinket (weather it is still there or not im not sure) its name escapes me a little but i'm sure it was something among the lines of "battle master's" trinket One of them grants a large amount of HP the other removes all impering effects (maby some of u guys can remember its name), now with a few alterations to that trinket You could have it out in no time.

A suggestion i have for the admin team, When you customize a set of gear, add all the stats to the custom set not just the ones the class has at the time, this then opens the person who has customized a set to all classes not just melee or spell power classes.

I have some suggestion, i

instead of opening an incredibly OP VIP dungeon why not make it so the mats drop in instances That have already been made, for example, Rfc gives items to upgrade VIP 1 > Drt for VIP 2 ect then for VIP 7 there should be a cool instance as a sort of <reward> for having a VIP 7  U can use the Donation token 7 to enter this place motivating people to get VIP 7 ^^

I have to agree with space on the Vote set, it would motivate me to vote to an large extent. At the moment i see no reason to vote other than The vote trinket

I was also thinking of adding a PVP set that you buy with Honor points, Then later if the arena ever gets fixed a conquest points Set

Now i'm sure in the system at the moment there is a trinket that was an old PVP trinket (weather it is still there or not im not sure) its name escapes me a little but i'm sure it was something among the lines of "battle master's" trinket One of them grants a large amount of HP the other removes all impering effects (maby some of u guys can remember its name), now with a few alterations to that trinket You could have it out in no time.

A suggestion i have for the admin team, When you customize a set of gear, add all the stats to the custom set not just the ones the class has at the time, this then opens the person who has customized a set to all classes not just melee or spell power classes.

I do not agree. Wanna know why? Because you smoke to much.

Suggestions: (You have to agree or I'll shoot you in y' head)

#1: Enable .revive

#2: Make a vendor that raises your profession skills OR make a vendor with ALL gems in it.

#3: Yolo.

#4: ?

I think something cool that you can do that I haven't seen any other server have is custom or new professions. I think this post might be a little long but the original post did say explain in detail, but I don't think it could be that difficult if you use what is already in the game. Here are a couple of ways and examples of what might be a way to making custom professions or adding to existing professions.

One possibility is some sort of mysticism/energy class, I know it sounds stupid but hear me out. First instead of having the profession go from lvl 1-525 like current professions do just have 5 simple levels, so you don't have to literally create a new skill. anything with a * is for some randomly named new item. 

Level 1 Scribe:

One thing you might be able to do is combine old materials such as jungle stone, with some new dust using the upgrade stone ability maybe in a tab on the magic stone or just the stone itself. Here are a couple skills available at level 1.

Create Basin stone:  3 Jungle stones + 2 *Mystic Dust*----> 1 Basin Stone + 1 Level 1 Mystic token

Craft Weapon Shard II: 3 Weapon Shard I + 2 *Mystic Dust* ---> 1 Weapon Shard II + 1 level 1 Mystic Token

Create Temple stone: 5 Basin stones + 3 *Mystic Dust* -----> 2 Temple stones + 2 Level 1 Mystic Token

Craft Wep Shard III: 5 Wep Shard II + 3*Mystic Dust* ----> 2 Wep Shard II + 2 Level 1 Mystic Token

Once enough of of the profession level one tokens are collected maybe 50 you can create a level 2 profession token .

Level 2 Apprentice:

Levels 2-5 will require the appropriate level token and will give them more of the same token as to level up.

Create Fire stone:  3 Temple stones + 2 *Sacred Dust* + 1 level 2 Mystic Token----> 1 Fire Stone + 2 Level 2 Mystic token

Craft Weapon Shard IV: 3 Weapon Shard III + 2 *Sacred Dust* + 1 level 2 Mystic Token ---> 1 Weapon Shard IV + 2 level 2 Mystic Token

Create Shadow stone: 5 Fire stones + 3 *Sacred Dust* + 2 level 2 Mystic Token -----> 2 Shadow stones + 5 Level 2 Mystic Token

Craft Wep Shard V: 5 Wep Shard IV + 3*Sacred Dust* + 2 level 2 Mystic Token ----> 2 Wep Shard V + 5 Level 2 Mystic Token

As you can see the pattern forming you can also create combinations for levels 4 and 5 that are more difficult to get such as unbound energy, fine iron and mystery shards.

One possible way to obtain the new materials such as sacred dust and mystic dust etc. would be to add them into game objects and have them scattered around like in Fantasy jungle. The bonus with game objects is that if you dont like the energy theme there are a lot of options. Another way to get these items might be from existing professions such as fishing spots located inside the Custom instances, disenchanting custom items or prospecting deathwing shards. One bonus about using prospecting and disenchanting is that many players already have those professions maxed. 

If it seems like too much work and adding new items replace the *Mystic Dust* with like deathwing armor shard since there are already 5 tiers to those.

I think this might give some class another way to help progress past some of the dungeons not suited for their class, such as ranged and caster classes or just give players a way to clear all of the old materials just gathering dust in their bags.

If upgrading the materials seems to overpowered though you could use the same system but to create things like bags, or alternate gear pieces, not necessarily overpowered (even +50 str is better than no str) but stat bags maybe with limited space so players have to chose stats or bag slots. Or some of the bags could have only 1 particular stat with unique equip so players need to chose which bags they want either secondary or main stats.

Sorry if my post is too long but its something new, not just another instance, gear piece, vip/vote thing, or pvp area and it is a Mega Suggestion :P

allright so i've already brought this up to ryan but i would like to share this on the forums aswell to see peoples thoughts on this.

i would like a weekly haste tabard, / shirt or any kind of donor item to be added to the Deathwing boss (or a weekly quest) with a timer on the item. drop chance limited.

the reason is not everybody can spend money on a server and i know people would like the advantage to use  a donor item...

- Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Eternian VP vendor used to have "Incredible Distortion Syrup" I was hoping we could see these back in the vendor, a few members seem very interested in getting these back... on top of that there is few benefits to these.

1. Makes people vote.

2. People won't ask admins/gm's for morphs.

3. It's entertaining and you can have quite a bit of fun with them.

I was hoping for a more reasonable price than 20vp like last time, dropping them to 2vp would allow 2 per 12 hours which is decent, also would it be possible to make them persist through death... would be sick

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
first of all, good morning

I see BRD and SC are very difficult and give little drop

I would like to increase the drop

or turn it down the armor of the boss

for players who are not vip can not farmear in place for how difficult this

well that's my suggestion

Eternian VP vendor used to have "Incredible Distortion Syrup" I was hoping we could see these back in the vendor, a few members seem very interested in getting these back... on top of that there is few benefits to these.

1. Makes people vote.

2. People won't ask admins/gm's for morphs.

3. It's entertaining and you can have quite a bit of fun with them.

I was hoping for a more reasonable price than 20vp like last time, dropping them to 2vp would allow 2 per 12 hours which is decent, also would it be possible to make them persist through death... would be sick

Thanks!

I think I know what you are talking about. Adding spells or morphs to items like they had been will be no easy task. Persisting through death has to deal with the spell in the core, which cannot be changed. I will talk to the team about what we can manage with these player morphing items.

first of all, good morning

I see BRD and SC are very difficult and give little drop
I would like to increase the drop
or turn it down the armor of the boss
for players who are not vip can not farmear in place for how difficult this

well that's my suggestion

Stonecore was nerfed last night, all creatures hit for 30% of what they used to. Bosses that had 90000 armor now have 15000 armor. Main creature life was reduced as well to 45m, down from 100m. This is to scale down from the 60m for creatures in BFD. 

BRD will get done when SC is completely tweaked.

Hello world, wait this isn't Programming here.

My suggestions would be to increase the haste given on VIP items it would be nice to see VIP 7 to be capped someday.

Also lets make a Vendor that can max profession skills for people who have paid for VIP 5 - 7. for people who don't have time to play, let alone farm skills, I would rather help people than farm the skills up to max.

Hi there, Gotta a suggestion to nerf the Drudge Ghouls that Deathwing Spawns during the boss fight. One suggestion would to be nerf how much the ghouls hit because they hit really hard...ldv68.pngand If that doesn't suffice then maybe decrease the amount of ghouls that he spawns so that it could be easier for a raid of non-vips to kill them.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I am relatively newish to the server but I've played here before and I think that if we change a few small things it would make the server a lot more popular.

Here are a few of my ideas:

1 - We need to find some way to reward people for voting other than just trinkets that give a good haste proc and other nick nacks, something like voting weapons that can be upgraded or upgrade mats etc. so that the player feels compelled to vote for the server.

2 - Cosmetic changes such as Armor Tiers, what I mean is you get a different look for Ice Warden II Warrior Set than you would Ice Warden I Warrior Set. Like for example Ice Warden Warrior I would be Tier 1 and Ice Warden Warrior II would be Tier 2 sets from real WoW. I feel like this change is rather simple but would feel a lot more rewarding. I feel the weapons would be also a good change and a good since of fulfillment after you upgraded you'd be like "YES TIER 2 WOO!".

3 - Professionalism goes a long way, Most of the Custom Instances are fine but I feel they lack a bit of story behind them. It's just really a dull grind for players to get gear and no real reward for finishing the whole dungeon. If just the mobs positions were slightly changed and their names had meaning and at the start of the dungeon there were quests that rewarded you for killing bosses and gave you mats for that tier. Would go a long way.

4 - World Bosses, more world bosses.. everyone loves world bosses and the quests behind them. Weapon Drops, Keys to get into dungeons for vips etc. Quests that give rewards for killing em, Everyone loves em. :)

5 - Trinkets with Haste Procs, I know that this would be so good if you had to upgrade new trinkets to X or V to get the Haste Proc instead of giving it too them.

Thank you for reading this :)