What would you like for Reaper?

Thanagor

Hello,

i have created this topic for a few reasons.  Recently i made a "Poll" on this forum asking players if IceCold should add a WOTLK 3.3.5 realm.  After 50 people voted, turns out 25 would like

one and 25 would not.  I also read through every comment on that Poll, seems like a lot of players wouldn't mind a new realm some day in the future but right now they would like Reaper

to expand.  So keeping this short, if all you players out there, really want Reaper to be worked on, then please let us know in this topic what you would like.  Is it new quests? new dungeons? new gear sets for non-vip? Are current quests too hard/boring?  would you like bosses to have scripting? what would YOU really like done on Reaper.  Let us know by commenting here, i will read every reply careful. 

- Jordan

IceCold Owner. 

ok we need more ways for new players to get geared, Also maybe make a few upgradable weapon quests? New dungeons would be "ok" but i would push more towards getting new players to stay once they "join". Some quests could be modified alittle for example Ashbringer quest mobs mobs hit less or something also That drop rate % D:? just so new players dont have to relay on higher gear people for it. and like wise for High geared people if they dont want to be bugged 24/7 Those are what i think of atm..

Also we need to have events daily / weekly or something to give players something to look forward to I have a few Ideas. If needed i can list them here just let me know, I can also pm u them or w/e u want :)

I hope to see some big changes :)

We need more upgrades to start, weapons, maybe from FOS, bags like voter and Icegod.

We need instances to have shared loot if we keep the hard drop rates so we can promote groups and more classes like casters.

*Promoting groups makes SOME people work together and become friends to create a friendlier environment.*

We need better gear spread out, there isn't a big enough difference from half geared to full geared non-vip.

*It might be reducing the stats and giving them better upgrade values (more then 100-150 a piece) or giving them higher stats to give non-vips a little boost*

We need more reasons to PVP, maybe a pvp bags, upgradable honor gear. Y'all have the 100,000 kill frostblood, but I mean is a non-vip really going to have a chance to get that with all the vips?

*Make an arena with no vip gear allowed, like you have the illustrious zone. To promote non-vip PVP, and also to make it a place where it's more fair to those who chose not to donate.*

We need to produce more votes to get higher on lists meaning we need better rewards, like the frostmourne of the beast is a great way to get votes we need other ways. Maybe vote gear that has the highest non-vip stats after a few upgrades?

We need instances to have shared loot if we keep the hard drop rates so we can promote groups and more classes like casters.

*Promoting groups makes SOME people work together and become friends to create a friendlier environment.*

Make this happen PLEASE!!!!! i agree 1000% on this  we need to make the community non "toxic" this would help with that!

I would suggest putting in a quest for new players (after they finished the starter area of course) that tells them to go to the starter gear vendor and then tells them were and how to get to the areas for the Upgrade able gear (such as demonic), so they can just hop in and start gear grindin :D

*Make an arena with no vip gear allowed, like you have the illustrious zone. To promote non-vip PVP, and also to make it a place where it's more fair to those who chose not to donate.*

We need to produce more votes to get higher on lists meaning we need better rewards, like the frostmourne of the beast is a great way to get votes we need other ways. Maybe vote gear that has the highest non-vip stats after a few upgrades?

Circle of Blood Arena is already a non-VIP only arena.

vSKAXUR.png

1. To stop people from camping and to stop people from crying. Make gurubashi arena a non-donor area.

2. Make all instances shared loot.

They have non-vip arenas. Gurubashi will NEVER be a nonvip arena. Most people buy vip to rage in pvp and a lot of people don't like change so they won't "migrate" to another arena. Gurubashi will stay they way it is and no matter what, there will always be someone crying about a camp.

Remove the CHANCE to give upgrade on items especially tabard upgrades. The time it takes to upgrade a tabard with the payout only being 150 stam and 100 agil each upgrade, there should be a 100% chance to upgrade. It is literally a waste of time spent farming for a very small payout. Also, the Shop's tabard is useless in price compared to the weapons for $100. Please scale items based on cost to purchase the item.

Make the items in the vote vendor worth voting for again by making the gear upgradable to surpass the Illustrious Gear. 

Several Vote items need their upgrades fixed. Some of them actually downgrade. Several of them are wasted vote points.

I will post more in a few days of decisions.

Personaly I know everyones is like Ohhh reaper is the best eternian sucks but, because of reapers population size right now I thinki it would be best that we added some new exciting things to eternian to get the population back on there.  Because personaly I know that I've been talking to a lot of people there and when they come on and their new to the server they say, "Is this all this server is no body on and we do nothing".  I feel if we added maybe a few quest lines or maybe a world boss for a new higher upgrade of the gear people would be so happy and it would balance out the populations.

Personaly I know everyones is like Ohhh reaper is the best eternian sucks but, because of reapers population size right now I thinki it would be best that we added some new exciting things to eternian to get the population back on there.  Because personaly I know that I've been talking to a lot of people there and when they come on and their new to the server they say, "Is this all this server is no body on and we do nothing".  I feel if we added maybe a few quest lines or maybe a world boss for a new higher upgrade of the gear people would be so happy and it would balance out the populations.

This thread is for Reaper. Take your eternian faeces and goooo

• 3 weeks later...