idek

Lianique

Welcome to GENERAL CHAT!

Home of the random topics that don't matter other than for discussing the last post or two on the thread.

@Lianique This thread was a bad idea. You know you're hard to get along with. Just as JohnWayne and some others said: Your work was part of the job, don't ask for praise. Don't try to take credit for leaving nothing but grief behind for the under-geared players that you relentlessly camped on both servers. This thread caused nothing but drama and some entertainment.

@Knee LOL, thanks for putting all that on the table and serving some platefuls.

@Johnwayne Modest mofo, you know you are missed.

Some of you guys need to watch how rude you get because you wouldn't want some of this faeces said to you.

Bye, have a good time!

Welcome to GENERAL CHAT!

Home of the random topics that don't matter other than for discussing the last post or two on the thread.

@Lianique This thread was a bad idea. You know you're hard to get along with. Just as JohnWayne and some others said: Your work was part of the job, don't ask for praise. Don't try to take credit for leaving nothing but grief behind for the under-geared players that you relentlessly camped on both servers. This thread caused nothing but drama and some entertainment.

Some of you guys need to watch how rude you get because you wouldn't want some of this faeces said to you.

Bye, have a good time!

FLAME WAR INCOMING

Welcome to GENERAL CHAT!

Bye, have a good time!

K.

I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident. An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished. I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows, coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have. The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him. As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before.

• 2 weeks later...