Post a picture of yourself ! Official Thread.

Heytara

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reason for?

And you don't have to specifically /look/ at this thread if you have a personal issue with it. 

Why are you so defensive over a thread where you can show your face to a bunch of foreign randoms(majority of our population)? Plus, this thread is almost 5 years old, and you bumped it again after it calmed down for a month. That's like rule 1 when it comes to forums; don't bump/revive threads. I can speak for a lot of us when I say that I don't log on Icecold to see what the people who play it really look like. If I'm wrong about that.... You're all weird.

Reason for?

And you don't have to specifically /look/ at this thread if you have a personal issue with it.

He's mad because you got braces and he doesn't. Don't worry. Most of the forums have this kind of threads where you greet and present yourself also add a photo if you like. You're supposed to post whenever you join the server or come back if you feel like it.

He's mad because you got braces and he doesn't. Don't worry. Most of the forums have this kind of threads where you greet and present yourself also add a photo if you like. You're supposed to post whenever you join the server or come back if you feel like it.

Eh. Just text on a screen. If it riles him up, so be it.

No one made him look at this thread ;)