The Everything Topic!

Binkeucleb

This topic allows you to talk about anything you want! No rules, no limitations, no contentions, no canopies, no page references, no amendments, no compulsory mandatory provisions, etc, etc. All those primordial rules no longer count. It is now up to YOU whether you want to be a uneducated participant or not.

I've learned alot about the previous topic. This topic will be an improvement. Therefore, this topic shall have more than 500 replies and more than 100k views. But hey, wait, there is Ryan, he may indiscriminately close the thread, but I don't think it is going to come to that. Just be decorous, everyone, trust me, it works.

WE ARE ONE COMMUNITY, WE STICK TOGETHER, WE ASSIST EACH OTHER, WE RESPECT EACH OTHER, ICECOLD-WOW IS A GREAT COMMUNITY, ICECOLD-WOW FORGIVES, ICECOLD-WOW IS THE BEST PRIVATE SERVER THE INTERNET HAS EVER PROCESSED, ICECOLD-WOW DESERVES MORE ATTENTION, ICECOLD-WOW PROVIDES THE BEST EXPERIENCE YOU CAN EXPERIENCE, ICECOLD-WOW CONSISTS OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, FUNNY PEOPLE, AS WELL AS INDEPENDENT PEOPLE, AND MUCH MORE.

CAN WE, OH, I MEAN,

CAN WE DO THIS GUYS? YES, WE CAN!

Edited by Binkeucleb

40 minutes ago, bomblast92 said:

I have a feeling someone entered the summer holiday and has nothing better to do than spamming a forum. Oh hi there Binkeucleb, totally not talking about you. Stop spamming Ryan. 

Hey! Yeah, you're right. I love holidays, they're so relaxing :).

Regarding Ryan, you unfortunately don't know what spamming means. Go look it up :).

9 hours ago, aspider said:

Holidays are boring imo, I never have anything to do unless I go.....tenting...

Considering your profile picture, yeah. What do you do while camping? I mean, when I was camping, it was pretty quiet, as well as dusky. I'm noisy, you know. It was so, you know, risque.

Men, I would never go alone without any accompaniment. I'm fearful.

Edited by Binkeucleb

• IceCold Admins
10 hours ago, Binkeucleb said:

Considering your profile picture, yeah. What do you do while camping? I mean, when I was camping, it was pretty quiet, as well as dusky. I'm noisy, you know. It was so, you know, risque.

Men, I would never go alone without any accompaniment. I'm fearful.

I sit around, stare at a fire, eat, hide in my tent, throw cans at the people camping next to me, have a campsite brawl with everyone camping there at the time, win because I'm the Tentman, get kicked out, pack up my tent and go home

13 hours ago, aspider said:

I sit around, stare at a fire, eat, hide in my tent, throw cans at the people camping next to me, have a campsite brawl with everyone camping there at the time, win because I'm the Tentman, get kicked out, pack up my tent and go home

I don't want to be considered as an irrelevant person, but you're antisocial. The people in your surrounding area, what have they done to you? You're a horribly person, yet you've been introduced into the staff appraisals. Outrageous.

Sorry, but you're a uneducated person. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Staff
6 hours ago, Binkeucleb said:

I don't want to be considered as an irrelevant person, but you're antisocial. The people in your surrounding area, what have they done to you? You're a horribly person, yet you've been introduced into the staff appraisals. Outrageous.

Sorry, but you're a uneducated person. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Consider this your first friendly unofficial warning. I will not tolerate this type of behavior on the forums. This is a place where we can help each other and have friendly discussions. Not insult others or tear them down. If you don't like someone, keep it to yourself. You can respectfully disagree with someone, but not insult.

1 minute ago, fireguywtc said:

Consider this your first friendly unofficial warning. I will not tolerate this type of behavior on the forums. This is a place where we can help each other and have friendly discussions. Not insult others or tear them down. If you don't like someone, keep it to yourself. You can respectfully disagree with someone, but not insult.

You're right. I'm sorry, fireguywtc. I'm thankful that you participate. We need more people like you.

aspider, please forgive me. I admit I was precariously unpleasant towards you. You're very amusing, you didn't deserve my misstated contribution. Please indicate forgiveness, aspider.

If there's anything I can do for you, aspider, please communicate with me.

I feel ashamed.

16 minutes ago, Kanefever said:

Daaaamn dazanley. Back at it again with the warning 

Dazanley is a good staff member. He did, what he had to do. At least he hands out warnings immediately.

I committed an immeasurably mistake. I regret it. aspider was amusing and gratifying. He just demanded a glorious conversation, and what did I do? I indicated fooleries.

aspider, please, I incessantly regret it, don't hate me. Consciously, I know that you're apart of the team, okay? But please, don't enlarge my warning. I've learned from my mistakes.

• IceCold Admins
8 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Dazanley is a good staff member. He did, what he had to do. At least he hands out warnings immediately.

I committed an immeasurably mistake. I regret it. aspider was amusing and gratifying. He just demanded a glorious conversation, and what did I do? I indicated fooleries.

aspider, please, I incessantly regret it, don't hate me. Consciously, I know that you're apart of the team, okay? But please, don't enlarge my warning. I've learned from my mistakes.

I do not hate people. Figured I should say this just to be safe, I am not on the team at this moment, they haven't removed my tag yet. All I ask of you is to respect everyone, even if you do not like them. 

1 minute ago, aspider said:

I do not hate people. Figured I should say this just to be safe, I am not on the team at this moment, they haven't removed my tag yet. All I ask of you is to respect everyone, even if you do not like them. 

Fortunately, asking is not necessary. I know how to behave, here, at the forums.

Sure, there may be a few dudes I don't like, but I certainly don't hate them. I can't believe I said you're a uneducated person, that was an nasty move from me.

aspider, is there anything you would like to talk about?

• IceCold Admins
54 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Fortunately, asking is not necessary. I know how to behave, here, at the forums.

Sure, there may be a few dudes I don't like, but I certainly don't hate them. I can't believe I said you're a uneducated person, that was an nasty move from me.

aspider, is there anything you would like to talk about?

Not at the moment.

11 hours ago, Spacepanther said:

Oh Dyta, I think you've got too much time on your hands.

Panther in space! I knew you couldn't resist this!

Regarding Dyta, I know what you're talking about, I'm cognisant. However, I'm not Dyta. We may have the same IP, but that doesn't mean anything. You don't even have a scrap of evidence.