Suggestions for improvement regarding the forum!

Binkeucleb

This list contains several suggestions that will improve the functionality and usability regarding the forum, particularly those who perform proper topics, such as me.

1. Please give users possibilities to have complete access to block people that cause trouble in your topic.

2. Please have an eye on nervous people.

3. Those who lack self reliance, shall not have access to the forums.

4. Please ban users, especially the ones that purposefully continue to circulate although you've been asked to stop.

5. Please hand out warnings immediately for those that ignore the assigned rules whether they're GM's or not.

6. Please don't let users comment on the same topic with the same IP. -Not really necessary, but it would prevent contentions.

6 minutes ago, Kanefever said:

I'd like a kickbant placed upon dyta, sean, and holydk.

P.s. sorry for my bad English

P.s.s. I would also like a warning to be given to any user who doesn't visit my profile 

You're the reason why this thread exists. The forum consists of idiots like yourself.

The forum needs cleaning.

9 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Oh, you don't say! Please get off my topic!

Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Dytafast was merely a set back. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some blind, half-night elf mongrel? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this time...and this time, you will not interfere!

Edited by Binkeuclab

Just now, Binkeuclab said:

Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Dytafast was merely a set back. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some blind, half-night elf mongrel? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and this time, you will not interfere!

See? What did I say? You're intelligent. The quote you're using is from World of Warcraft. You even made it funnier :).

1 minute ago, Binkeucleb said:

See? What did I say? You're intelligent. The quote you're using is from World of Warcraft. You even made it funnier :).

Editing quotes is a low point, even for you, panther in space. I'd expect more exquisite replies from an alien of your standing.

Just now, Spacepanther said:

Let's be real here, I don't edit quotes.

Of course you don't, you're sensible :).

4 minutes ago, Blnkeucleb said:

Editing quotes is a low point, even for you, panther in space. I'd expect more exquisite replies from an alien of your standing.

I expect more bequeathment from you! Not saying you're stupid in any way, what you're doing is hilarious. But you know, Ryan could ban you any time, men.

On 10/07/2016 at 1:05 AM, Binkeucleb said:

Of course you don't, you're sensible :).

I expect more bequeathment from you! Not saying you're stupid in any way, what you're doing is hilarious. But you know, Ryan could ban you any time, men.

The amount of cancer you and your clones spread on the forums on the last days is reaching major spamming heights. 

48 minutes ago, bomblast92 said:

The amount of cancer you and your clones spread on the forums on the last days is reaching major spamming heights. 

You're right. Everything you mentioned is right. I'm sorry. Like I said, I've learned and will prevent those probabilities.

Eventually, you can lock this thread.

Just now, Binkeucleb said:

Best comeback ever!

Glad you're back, Derrick :).

Listen, I never left. I just lurk in the shadowy forest of IceCold in which food is at a minimum, water is undrinkable and life is unbearable. Basically, I've lived in someone's basement for 3 years.

Just now, Avenged7 said:

Listen, I never left. I just lurk in the shadowy forest of IceCold in which food is at a minimum, water is undrinkable and life is unbearable. Basically, I've lived in someone's basement for 3 years.

You just dropped the funniest comment I've ever encountered here, at this forum.

Hugely glad you're back, Derrick!

Just now, Binkeucleb said:

You just dropped the funniest comment I've ever encountered here, at this forum.

Hugely glad you're back, Derrick!

Who am I speaking to? I swear if you're another damn bill collector, I'VE PAID MY BILLS. Anywho, who you is?