Dear Eternian

Kanefever

CLEARLY, this needs to be addressed.

Some of your gm's, dev's, , ex-dev's  are having problems with the Rulebook.

I dont think  your supposed to see gms and devs get reported almost as many times as the players themselves.

Examples:

http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/5256-spectre-abusing-powers-against-dasx/

http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/5147-gmdev-abuse/

http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/5175-chip-abusing-his-powers/

http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/4892-donella-gm-abuse/

and many many more. I'm not trying to start anything, im just pointing out the obvious.

Have at it down there in the comments section.

I dont think  your supposed to see gms and devs get reported almost as many times as the players themselves.

Examples:

and many many more. I'm not trying to start anything, im just pointing out the obvious.

I agree with you.

I do agree that the Eternian Staff WAS made up of complete idiots. They have changed, though, and I'll give them that. I have been banned for a lot of stupid reasons in the past, but nothing lately. As you can see from the time that those reports were made, it was quite some time ago. There really hasn't been much complaints at all about them lately.

I do agree that the Eternian Staff WAS made up of complete idiots. They have changed, though, and I'll give them that. I have been banned for a lot of stupid reasons in the past, but nothing lately. As you can see from the time that those reports were made, it was quite some time ago. There really hasn't been much complaints at all about them lately.

Gotta agree, it has already been worse in the past.

-_-" you put me in here really? The ban I did, I apologized to the dude and unbanned him shortly after banning. It was a mistake, faeces happens.

Not only that, a lot of that was old, why dig up old threads lol?

chip i was just proving a point, no offense to you

Obviously you don't know that a majority of the GM's on Eternian where integrated straight from Minecraft. Beware of the 10 year olds.

Straight from Minecraft? If you are going to DR staff, at least make it worth my while.

Examples:

From what you did, you have no right to make a complaint about it. You clearly broke rules that exist on both realms. Now that you are getting consequences, while it is convenient for you, you stir up a mess yet again. I am done seeing players posting whiny posts about how an Eternian GM wronged them. The sad thing about your post is that you chose a few posts that I handled directly, attempting to pinpoint me as the problem. You couldn't understand each of those reports and why they were created, nor do you know the story behind them. You were neither online, nor informed of what happened.

Just accept that you broke rules and you were given consequences; that's how punishment goes. I know enough to call bullfaeces on you not trying to start something. Especially coming from a player that keeps trying to "Start a Flame War". I might see about escalating your ban to a 7 day ban because of your actions here. Mute evasion is not the joke you seem to see it as. Of course, you even had the immaturity to post this somewhere that I can't lock it, even though it is something to deal with Eternian.

Hopefully you don't post another dramatic post when you get into trouble again.

Straight from Minecraft? If you are going to DR staff, at least make it worth my while.

From what you did, you have no right to make a complaint about it. You clearly broke rules that exist on both realms. Now that you are getting consequences, while it is convenient for you, you stir up a mess yet again. I am done seeing players posting whiny posts about how an Eternian GM wronged them. The sad thing about your post is that you chose a few posts that I handled directly, attempting to pinpoint me as the problem. You couldn't understand each of those reports and why they were created, nor do you know the story behind them. You were neither online, nor informed of what happened.

Just accept that you broke rules and you were given consequences; that's how punishment goes. I know enough to call bullfaeces on you not trying to start something. Especially coming from a player that keeps trying to "Start a Flame War". I might see about escalating your ban to a 7 day ban because of your actions here. Mute evasion is not the joke you seem to see it as. Of course, you even had the immaturity to post this somewhere that I can't lock it, even though it is something to deal with Eternian.

Hopefully you don't post another dramatic post when you get into trouble again.

the meaning of this topic was to address an issue I, and multiple people have seen on eternian. i Was not attacking you in anyway, you just happened to be involved in some of the most recent disputes concerning the topic. You can take the topic however you please, i know where i stand in all of this. AS i stated in the  first post, i was not trying to start anything, just saying something that most people won't speak up about.

Ooohhh, You hurt my booty hole. Tender... tender, precious and softly. Where art thou lube?

If you take this as "DR" then you must be straight from Minecraft surely. If not then you should brush off the joke carry on your GM life with professional

smiles, Even if your smiles are fake. Please the people because don't you work for them? Gamemasters are here to assist the players not attempt to ban every single one at any moment you get the chance. Try to be a role model and not stoop to such "Glitch" levels and Eternion wouldn't have 70% of the reports against a GM. Better yourself to better the community. But obviously this is just a list of characters to those who can't read.

Ooohhh, You hurt my booty hole. Tender... tender, precious and softly. Where art thou lube?

If you take this as "DR" then you must be straight from Minecraft surely. If not then you should brush off the joke carry on your GM life with professional

smiles, Even if your smiles are fake. Please the people because don't you work for them? Gamemasters are here to assist the players not attempt to ban every single one at any moment you get the chance. Try to be a role model and not stoop to such "Glitch" levels and Eternion wouldn't have 70% of the reports against a GM. Better yourself to better the community. But obviously this is just a list of characters to those who can't read.

Regardless of what you may view as disrespect, you calling any staff member a 10 year old from Minecraft could not be taken as a joke. Possibly if we were friends in some way would we be able to laugh about it. I am not laughing. You have a poor definition of disrespect, and I suggest you work on it.

My role as Head GM of Eternian is to correctly moderate the realm, as well as ensure the other GM's are doing their jobs. As well, it is not my job to appease the community by letting them break rules that we have setup just because it upsets them that I punished them, and to make sure players are not wronged or treated unfairly. I hold everyone to the same standards that I hold myself to. Thank you for your time.

This will be my last reply, this thread needs closed.

if its obvious no need in posting it.

If it's obvious and nothing happens it sure as hell needs to be addressed.

Now the last thing I want is to start a war between realms or GMs or w/e, but if and ex-staff member agrees with the OP here, something needs to change.

Multiple things has been posted in this thread that can be considered staff disrespected, yet you decide to go for the Minecraft part? If you consider Minecraft degrading it's a personal issue, doesn't have to be seen as disrespect. The 10 year old part is a different story tho. I must agree with that.

I disagree with you here. Regardless of what he did, he still has the right to state his opinion. Whenever he pleases. A lot of the power abusing on private servers happens when a player breaks rules. This doesn't justify it in any way. GMs have rules to live up to just as much as the players do. The fact that you're taking this personally says more about you than it does about the OP. Think about that.

In your next post you say your job as Head GM is to correctly moderate the realm. How can you ever consider increasing a ban duration because of this particular post. Honestly, this goes beyond me.

I don't mean to try and enforce anything. What happens on Eternian stays on Eternian. But it saddens me to see how this is being dealt with. We're still a part of IceCold all together. If you disagree with the post, you can state this in a mature, professional way. 

Oh and btw, the things that are being said towards the OP can be considered degrading as well. 

Eternian is "weirder" than it was last time I checked it...When I was playing people weren't so butthurt as they are now...And this new rules, srsly no offence Sean, but really ? Made a rule about not begging? Wonder how worse can this get...

I became a GM for a reason, beacause I enjoyed the server and the staff team was friendly...I can't say I was a good GM or bad GM but at least people didn't complain or report me on the forums.

2-3 days ago I checked the realm again and tried to play...what I saw was horrifying.

Anyway, I wish you the best and I hope that the server/realm will get better sometime.

~Ye ole C(l)hucks.

In eternion I was hoping to be and was trying so hard to be a GM, even lied about my age and all that jazz, Ryan knows a lot about it. I almost had it and then the server went down.

But seeing things like this made me change my mind, it's just too much faeces to be bothered with. I'm glad that I didn't become one.

Also most devs in eternian are lazy ****s lol.

I just now got a chance to look at this post.

First, I have something to ask of you. If you've got an issue with Eternian post it in the Eternian forums, so when it gets out of hand like it always does, I can at least close the thread without having to go out of my way to get someone who can to close it for me.

If you have an issue with the staff, I'd also prefer you come to me, instead of posting on the forums openly. Yeah, it should be brought to everyone's attention that something needs to change, but these threads cause so much drama that we don't need as it is.

I'll read through the thread and I'll post comments on what I feel needs to be addressed. But, as far as I can see the links in the OP are from a long time ago, and have been resolved. I'm trying my best to fix the issues we have with Eternian, but I'm only one person. I know I have a whole staff team, but by the looks of it that's where I need to start.

/e As for ALL the comments, including the ones by "Space" (A.K.A Botd), most of them aren't needed. That's the reason we have most of these issues. People don't know how to let the past go, this is a video game, we don't need all this.

As I said above, a majority of the points that were brought up directly are in the past. I know there's some stuff that has come up recently, and no one brought it up.

I'm going to make a lot of rule changes, including GMs and players. If anyone has any issues, come to me personally. My Skype is Vynlendus, and I'll listen to any complaints or suggestions, and try to make this a more player friendly community.

Increasing my ban will not change a single thing, i stand by what i originally said. i come on icecold because i enjoy interacting with other players and having fun, but when  stuff like this happens it just reminds me of how much ice has changed since 2011,  staff members don't have to like me and i don't have to like them, plain and simple. But if you have something to say to me, you can take that up with me.  P.S.: IP banning me until Christmas because i posted my thoughts in general chat. #Lowblow