Project Fire prospectively infotainment!

Binkeucleb

6 minutes ago, Spacepanther said:

You're in General Chat, bub.

76691a84210f4561935a8c12c1bfe302.jpeg 

Lighten up.

As soon a PF hits, I will camp Loke.

Oh yeah, toyboy. But why would you camp someone who's relatively debonair? Loke is a courteous person, have you seen his recent posts? He's a happy men.

Nobody is going to camp anyone, toddlers :). I'm sure we can solve the conflict between you two. But at first, someone of you tells me why you two dramatically hate each other. I don't tolerate contentions, that's fact one. Nor do I tolerate forum-brawls, fact two. You two are virtually mature, that's fact 3 :). And you two know the difference between independence and fierceness, fact 4. All you need to know about me, is that I just want to conduct a friendly conservation. So, please go ahead, and participate.

• IceCold Admins
11 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Nobody is going to camp anyone, toddlers :). I'm sure we can solve the conflict between you two. But at first, someone of you tells me why you two dramatically hate each other. I don't tolerate contentions, that's fact one. Nor do I tolerate forum-brawls, fact two. You two are virtually mature, that's fact 3 :). And you two know the difference between independence and fierceness, fact 4. All you need to know about me, is that I just want to conduct a friendly conservation. So, please go ahead, and participate.

I'm going to camp everyone.

4 minutes ago, shapedragon1 said:

dyta pls stop this is too much trolling, blink twice if you're being forced

To be honest I'm not sure whether you're the one trying to troll me, or if you're just accrued. I'm not messing around with anyone here, your point of view is unfortunately incorrect.

12 hours ago, Kanefever said:

So that's not dyta. It's just some random troglodyte and if anyone's camping someone, it's gonna be me camping everyone. STAY TUNED FOR 2016 / 17 CAMP LIST

Thank you for being civilized, Kanefever! The panther in space and Loke are two most likely awful people, but you're not. You're a treasure, basically. I'm glad you still participate although you had the same opinion. If there is anything you want to talk about, tell me. I admire people like you.

4 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Thank you for being civilized, Kanefever! The panther in space and Loke are two most likely awful people, but you're not. You're a treasure, basically. I'm glad you still participate although you had the same opinion. If there is anything you want to talk about, tell me. I admire people like you.

I wouldn't even argue with those people, they're "trolling" you. They're jealous because you're brighter than them. You're successful, they're not.

8 minutes ago, Milk said:

I wouldn't even argue with those people, they're "trolling" you. They're jealous because you're brighter than them. You're successful, they're not.

Well, thank you. But now you're making it even more suspicious. They're going to presume I created your account to make this look even more dramatized. You're not supporting me in any way. You're rather forcing this to look like a kindergarten, that consists of idiots like the panther in space and Loke. I thought Jordan is going to support me, but seemingly not. I just wanted to conduct a friendly conversation, didn't know it is so difficult.

59 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Well, thank you. But now you're making it even more suspicious. They're going to presume I created your account to make this look even more dramatized. You're not supporting me in any way. You're rather forcing this to look like a kindergarten, that consists of idiots like the panther in space and Loke. I thought Jordan is going to support me, but seemingly not. I just wanted to conduct a friendly conversation, didn't know it is so difficult.

You're a nice guy.

14 minutes ago, Jordan said:

No need for faeces talk.

Exactly, this is what I wanted to prevent from happening. They're genealogically infants, that historically don't want outgoing feeder panels reinvestments, so they call it a reinvestment, which is actually just a forwarding of incoming calls.

Jordan, I please you, take care of those tasteless people. They're destroying my topic.

• Rocx locked this topic