Project Fire prospectively infotainment!

Binkeucleb

Hello involved people! What are you going to do as soon as Project Fire has been published?! Also, if you interrogate me, I would get all my acquaintances onto the server and have denumerable fun! Let us have a friendly conversation until we get there! Literally I would play incessant and have as much fun as you can! I mean, I'm certain that this server will be the top-of-the-range server out there! Therefore, please be patient and give the staff members further time! You intrinsically don't know how much work and patience you require to get a server on the road!

Anyways, please show some legitimate interest and communicate!

Hello involved people! What are you going to do as soon as Project Fire has been published?! Also, if you interrogate me, I would get all my acquaintances onto the server and have denumerable fun! Let us have a friendly conversation until we get there! Literally I would play incessant and have as much fun as you can! I mean, I'm certain that this server will be the top-of-the-range server out there! Therefore, please be patient and give the staff members further time! You intrinsically don't know how much work and patience you require to get a server on the road!

This message... is just beautiful. Thank you!

I feel the exact same way, :D  All i am doing atm is just voting and trying to help out as much as i can :D

they never told me whether I get to keep my +4 frostmourne. that's about the only thing lol

Woeful. I'm quite confident, that you will not need it in the future, but primarily for memories. If there is anything else you would like to talk about, don't hesitate. I'm continually responsive.

Dyta is op

I'm glad that you indicate curiosity regarding the meaning of this topic! But could you clear this up for me please? Since I suppose you want to talk to me, I need to get a better understanding of what you just stated. Otherwise we cannot have a reasonable conversation.

hey!1 first of all, cute conversation you created here! so yeah, recently i've been checking the server out alot to get the newest information regarding project fire, and once they made it public, i will, beyond doubt, play on it! i wouldn't just get all my friends onto the server, i would advertise this server to get more players on it, more than ever before! so yeah, that's what I would do :)

41 minutes ago, Nikanterdo said:

hey!1 first of all, cute conversation you created here! so yeah, recently i've been checking the server out alot to get the newest information regarding project fire, and once they made it public, i will, beyond doubt, play on it! i wouldn't just get all my friends onto the server, i would advertise this server to get more players on it, more than ever before! so yeah, that's what I would do :)

Hey there! Thank you for these wonderful compliments! Very appreciated. Incidentally, it appears you've been registered for merely just one hour, and, since I'm very inquisitive, did you have any account before your current one? I feel like you just created a account to interact with me to attract more attention to get several messages to satisfy yourself. I'm not inherently against it, but let's be honest, that would be unnecessarily. Don't be ashamed, just get into your real account. You're utterly making this to look like a unorderly conversation.

Thank you guys for being extremely addicted regarding this topic! Especially Spacepanther (Hilarious name! A panther in space, definitely possible!), for dropping the jolliest comment I have ever seen :).

Guys, please continue! I really appreciate your comments! Everyone is welcome!

Edited by Binkeucleb

51 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Thank you guys for being extremely addicted regarding this topic! Especially Spacepanther (Hilarious name! A panther in space, definitely possible!), for dropping the jolliest comment I have ever seen :).

Guys, please continue! I really appreciate your comments! Everyone is welcome!

Well, i'm certainly enjoying this topic. I must say, parts of it is hilarious.

24 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Well, i'm certainly enjoying this topic. I must say, parts of it is hilarious.

That's exactly what I wanted to achieve, Jordan! I'm hugely appreciative! I hope you'll actively post more of those kind messages.

I just as well hope senseless discussions regardless this topic, will not occur.

• Rocx locked this topic