Icecold is Dead ?

knarf

• 4 weeks later...

well its not just that.

issue is people dont want to play because after say rank 3 of armor most toons are useless in other area's without groups non vip gear kinda sucks i have a vip 1 warrior and he is already 10X more powerful then my paladin in almost full rank 4

This won't be the case once Project Fire is released. Farmed gear will be almost identical in power. Our aim this time is creating a realm to bring in a bigger population.

You have no idea what you are talking about..rank 3of gear is ravaged on reaper. I dont see whats so difficult you use ravaged gear to farm divine. Also a vip 1 warrior is not better than a divine pally (FYI). Its not that hard to farm gear, it really isn't. If you're willing to put in the effort then you'll enjoy the outcome..

well the issue is there its been months and people are already discouraged about it.

i came here start having some fun only to find out so many people were disappointed that its taking so long to push out the update.

Players don't realize the amount of work and time that's put in to create 100% new content and at that, 1000% better than the old content. Little to no effort was put into the current Reaper content that's been there since 2011/12. On current Reaper, only very few bosses might have spells and very little amount of spells, each boss on Project Fire is scripted and made to be very fun for the players.

loboz im talking about etern not reaper.

as well understand about that but maybe patch notes updates would make people a bit happier you know im not trying to stir up an issue but population being low is never acceptable.

also i do realize the amount of work put in cause i have done it myself. i redid the gm addon back on eternion took me 3 months to work out all the bug's not to mention i owned my own server back in bc days before the emu's had so much trouble

loboz im talking about etern not reaper.

as well understand about that but maybe patch notes updates would make people a bit happier you know im not trying to stir up an issue but population being low is never acceptable.

also i do realize the amount of work put in cause i have done it myself. i redid the gm addon back on eternion took me 3 months to work out all the bug's not to mention i owned my own server back in bc days before the emu's had so much trouble

Releasing Patch notes won't increase population for the two current realms. The release day of the new realm will because of adverts, players themselves etc. Saying that, eventually we will have patch notes, so I'm not saying we will never do that.

Players don't realize the amount of work and time that's put in to create 100% new content.

I understand, but I don't think you realize how long we've been in the dark waiting for it...

I started playing 9 months ago and it was being talked about. A year to build a realm is quite a long time and has thus caused a massive loss in population.

I understand, but I don't think you realize how long we've been in the dark waiting for it...

I started playing 9 months ago and it was being talked about. A year to build a realm is quite a long time and has thus caused a massive loss in population.

Have you created a realm before? If so how many people did you have working on it? We are not just slapping a realm together, we are creating a realm that is fun and also very good quality. Betas will come.. and you will see what we have done.

I for one appreciate it, my son and I just started playing this week (he's 6 so lots of spamming and me tanking) I can appreciate the work that was put into the current Reaper realm and after reading this thread, am very excited to see this is being worked on.  Thank you gentlemen for your support, great to see that this won't be a short lived venue for a little afternoon fun :)

I for one appreciate it, my son and I just started playing this week (he's 6 so lots of spamming and me tanking) I can appreciate the work that was put into the current Reaper realm and after reading this thread, am very excited to see this is being worked on.  Thank you gentlemen for your support, great to see that this won't be a short lived venue for a little afternoon fun :)

Glad you are happy here, and hopefully once we release the new version of Reaper, your afternoons will become much more fun :)!