is it dead

ryanparkes

i just have to admit, that icecold have died a little in these couple of months... and i love ice cold, i love the community, but when ice cold unfortunately decided to not work on it for a time.. it slowly died :/ but i'm really looking forward to the new project fire!! i reallly hope that it starts to grown again, because this is one of the only fun pvp servers out there you can trust! and i would love to see it grow again!

• Staff

The rollback was devastating, but not everything was lost. Only back to a certain point were items lost. I lost several voter items and had to start over. I remember taking a break because I was frustrated also. However, everyone that had purchased VIP items or anything bought on the site was given back. All they had to do was make an admin ticket and show some sort of proof of purchase. Every purchase is kept on the account, so its pretty easy.

I wanna say that not the rolback killed the server the new GM"s in Reaper wich started banning alot thats why :) my brother Char was banned cause of smthing verry small ..... first you should unban everyone and it will be alive :)) Hope i dont get banned for this coment but i had to say it .. :)

Shut your ass up, you probably a hacking boy. People were banned for a reason, but yes, they need better GM's in this game, the other GM's just wanted GM for the power.

Unbanning people would be a solution you stupid ****. By doing that the server would gain way more players.

Give them a new chance since the server is dying.

How do you know once Project Fire has been released, everyone will return? I hope you guys won't disappoint "us".

Do you honestly care about Icecold? Let's be real. I know I don't really. I mean, I have high hopes for Project Fire, but if that doesn't take off, it's whatever. I've come to accept that this server is dead, and will stay dead if Project Fire doesn't help our population.

Do you honestly care about Icecold? Let's be real. I know I don't really. I mean, I have high hopes for Project Fire, but if that doesn't take off, it's whatever. I've come to accept that this server is dead, and will stay dead if Project Fire doesn't help our population.

Of course I do. I'm assuming you know why.

The servers dying so obviously unbanning hackers will help. Dytalogic

At no point should those who broke our rules be allowed back on the server, I mean.. Yes -- We lost players and this new project that's coming is truly amazing and will hopefully spread amongst servers and advertisements towards us to become big again, but we won't go into desperate actions to unban those who try to ruin the quality of our gaming experience for others.

Hope this helps, :P

Mate if you cared about icecold, "project fire sux" shouldnt be the first thing to come out your mouth EVERY single time i see you ingame.

Never heard of sarcasm? I just wanted to see your reaction to it and I got what I wanted. Do you really think I'd consider Project Fire being a faecesty project although I haven't seen it ingame a single time?