I haven't got my Donator Gear yet.

Fredsgubbe

If i am not mistaken i over heard (Eli) one of the eternian admin tell you that something went terribly wrong on your end which i am guessing that means the payment did not go threw, so i would check with you're bank and see what went wrong or try to donate again seeing you did not get charged for the Gear yet and icecold has not revived any money from you.

If i am not mistaken i over heard (Eli) one of the eternian admin tell you that something went terribly wrong on your end witch i am guessing that means the payment did not go threw, so i would check with you're bank and see what went wrong or try to donate again seeing you did not get charged for the Gear yet and icecold has not revived any money from you.

End witch? What is a end witch?

• Staff

Only admin/senior GM or eternian management can assist you with VIP issues. GMs can only assist with in game issues. So please don't make anymore in game tickets for this. If this thread is like every other VIP request thread, you have had contact with some admin initially and they likely asked you for something which you haven't provided yet. If you were asked to provide something, you need to do so on the initial support ticket.

If i am not mistaken i over heard (Eli) one of the eternian admin tell you that something went terribly wrong on your end which i am guessing that means the payment did not go threw, so i would check with you're bank and see what went wrong or try to donate again seeing you did not get charged for the Gear yet and icecold has not revived any money from you.

A little off subject, but General Chat so: HOLY **** BATMAN fix your grammar. Spellcheck that faeces. Send your posts to me and I will fix them and send them back... 

This faeces hurts my eyes and brain.

A little off subject, but General Chat so: HOLY **** BATMAN fix your grammar. Spellcheck that faeces. Send your posts to me and I will fix them and send them back... 

This faeces hurts my eyes and brain.

I understood everything he said. But then again those are some really really bad mistakes on his part, that I can only hope it was done on purpose.

grammar_nazi.jpg

What is fixed? I can't Recive my purchase in-game, also i know the purchase has gone through because a donated a long time ago and i quitted for a while and now im back on this server and i can't collect my gear. I've contacted an "Admin" called Luigi and he said he's gonna fix it but he never did.

Will someone Please start handing warning points or something? Most of these posts aren't on topic and they aren't even funny -_-.

GENERAL CHAT MOTHER****ER. As soon as it gets toxic, then it gets closed and we all laugh.

I agree, he should start charging for his services.

He takes store credit, believe it or not. He is a bit spendy though.