Priests

Negan

No, they really need a nerf dude. They kill a 900$ geared pally in just two hits, same gear, imagine VIP7 pally two soatts against a Priests two Soatl's, who would win? The priests of course, have fun backspawning. What's the point? You want everyone going priest? This class is unbalanced. So nerf the spell or the whole class. Priests, the class itself, is broken anyways.

He went priest because he was playing Rogue and Hunter and got rekt so many times, so he got tired of it. Then he deciced to play Priest by spamming Smite, putting it on 2 and let's go. Traditionally you're only using two Spells as a priest.

Warlocks are their biggest enemy. Warlocks are in actual fact the same class like Priests. But they cannot heal them to full hp per hit. And their Shadowbolt should one hit them. But since Smite heals you still to full hp, NERF it.

No, they really need a nerf dude. They kill a 900$ geared pally in just two hits, same gear, imagine VIP7 pally two soatts against a Priests two Soatl's, who would win? The priests of course, have fun backspawning. What's the point? You want everyone going priest? This class is unbalanced. So nerf the spell or the whole class. Priests, the class itself, is broken anyways.

There will always be anticlasses.

I mean a rogue in the same gear as my pally can kill me, so they should remove stealth, stuns, and all that rogues have because I have no chance to kill them?

Priests have high damage because they're a healing/damage class and without high damage they'd be USELESS in PVE.

True.

Also, this topic would be better used in the "Suggestions and Feedback" Forum to better include your opinion. Here, you will be just wasting your finger movements.

If you don't like being killed or camped by random people,and if you don't know any other way how to get attention,simply get yourself a Priest like that and stop complaining about it.Every class has it's own quality,and all these years things like this are followed,and as I know Devs were working hard balancing them.

If you don't like being killed or camped by random people,and if you don't know any other way how to get attention,simply get yourself a Priest like that and stop complaining about it.Every class has it's own quality,and all these years things like this are followed,and as I know Devs were working hard balancing them.

I'm not complaining, this is something that should happen, do you truly want everyone going Priest? dude the class needs a nerf. Open your damn eyes.

This has nothing to do with attention. Or do you want me to make a priest and spending 900$ because of a broken spell and being a braggart, killing everyone and having fun of the rest of my live on the server? One hitting everyone, even if they've spend 280$, two hits on 900$ and you're death, letting them backspawn at you then sneer at them for backspawning? Funny fact is they never fight against their own class obviously a "never ending" fight.

I'm not complaining, this is something that should happen, do you truly want everyone going Priest? dude the class needs a nerf. Open your damn eyes.

This has nothing to do with attention. Or do you want me to make a priest and spending 900$ because of a broken spell and being a braggart, killing everyone and having fun of the rest of my live on the server? One hitting everyone, even if they've spend 280$, two hits on 900$ and you're death, letting them backspawn at you then sneer at them for backspawning? Funny fact is they never fight against their own class obviously a "never ending" fight.

There is no need to be "nerfed" as you are saying it.Just in that case they should increase the time cast of that spell and that's all.We are talking about one spell not the "whole" priest.

• Staff

This is the nature of the max haste server. You get imbalances that scale greatly from class strengths. If you get a vip 7 pally with 2x soatt within melee range the same gear priest would likely die very quickly. The best way to start balancing classes is to remove max haste because trying to adjust parts of spells here and there really messes up the classes and takes a lot of time and effort with testing.

In the near term you are going to have to live with these imbalances until a permanent solution is found. It takes a lot of time because it takes a lot of work.

Nerf them. Or atleast remove the heal that gives you full hp.

Every few months, someone complains about the smite heal. This is a message for everyone: Get over it. Every class has its imbalances, as dazan said, 

and you just have to deal with it. If the devs/admins wanted to nerf them, they would have done it after the first 10 posts about this. So please, stop posting complaints about the smite heal and play the game. Thank you.