Caught this big boi.

Dragneelion

I didn't know the ROFL bots could be bugged. Its hard to say it was bug abuse without seeing it first hand. It could be he just killed the one bugged ROFL bot in this case. I will keep an eye on this area. Thanks for the report.

Your very welcome :D

To bug rofl bots you have to pull them to a minecart and stand in front with them in back, its easiest to do with a hunter. Pull them to the entrance and back up behind the carts and fire away.

You know your Bug Abuse. I respect that.

Also, did you ever take a second to think that maybe he just walked in there and the thing was already stuck, so he started hitting it? He joined this month on the 2nd. The best thing you could have done in this situation is try and warn him that he is bug abusing, instead of getting screenshots of you being a turd and only doing it to get a report out of all this. He was literally 4 days old to the server when you made this report, I'm almost certain he had no idea what he was doing yet.

Also, did you ever take a second to think that maybe he just walked in there and the thing was already stuck, so he started hitting it? He joined this month on the 2nd. The best thing you could have done in this situation is try and warn him that he is bug abusing, instead of getting screenshots of you being a turd and only doing it to get a report out of all this. He was literally 4 days old to the server when you made this report, I'm almost certain he had no idea what he was doing yet.

With all do respect, it's not up to a player to decide if the player gets warned or punished. That's up to the staff to decide. Whenever you see a player attacking a bugged mob it's always the right thing to report it. Doesn't mean he'll be banned right away, it means it will be dealt with. One way or the other.

Players that join a WoW private server are usually well aware of the mechanics of the game, so if what you suggest might be the case he would still have known that something was wrong. He decided to go in for the kill rather than reporting it. Bug abuse.

Players often state that they "weren't aware" or "it was already like this when I got here". That doesn't mean that you can just go ahead and take advantage of it.

I'm guessing Dazanley dealt with this report so I'm going to close it. Thanks for all the input.