Soulbound Mats...

Amp

I don't like this idea at all, actually. It takes away the whole challenge of gearing up and working for it. If you think about it, a character who has been around for a while and has a ton of leftover farming material could walk up to a new player and give them 6 upgrades worth of mats. Working for those upgrades isn't just a challenge. It's when you reach impecc or illust, and  you feel proud of yourself for farming from demonic, all the way to illust. You made it easy enough by making it so loot drops will be spread throughout the whole group. We don't need a community full of spoon-fed newbies.

• IceCold Admins

I don't like this idea at all, actually. It takes away the whole challenge of gearing up and working for it. If you think about it, a character who has been around for a while and has a ton of leftover farming material could walk up to a new player and give them 6 upgrades worth of mats. Working for those upgrades isn't just a challenge. It's when you reach impecc or illust, and  you feel proud of yourself for farming from demonic, all the way to illust. You made it easy enough by making it so loot drops will be spread throughout the whole group. We don't need a community full of spoon-fed newbies.

Could you make them account bound, so that wont happen?

Account bound works for me. Wraith... to your point about spoon feed newbies... there is no way that you can level up a toon to impecc or illust without OP assistance... so instead of having to first beg then drag an OP into a instance that really does not want to be there in the first place... allow him or her to trade a few mats if available. Giving 6 levels is ridiculous.... just sayin :))))

Account bound works for me. Wraith... to your point about spoon feed newbies... there is no way that you can level up a toon to impecc or illust without OP assistance... so instead of having to first beg then drag an OP into a instance that really does not want to be there in the first place... allow him or her to trade a few mats if available. Giving 6 levels is ridiculous.... just sayin :))))

You can farm impecc and illust on your own, or with people your same gear level. There's actually no "OPs" for the illust farming, as there are no vips allowed in there. What I was saying is, people are just going to go around begging for upgrades, or an old player is going to give a ton of mats to a new player. That gets rid of the challenge of the game, and beating that challenge feels great when you're finally the one with a full illustrious set.