Druids Mangle

gigazom

Moved to the right section.

Thank you, Grimes. :)

can u plz fix druids mangle? 

This won't happen until "someone" gains access to the server core...

Some spells can't be fixed by doing stuff in the database, so called "Core-bugged" spells.

The admins and developers of the Ice-Eternian realm, are already working hard on a bigger project,

so don't expect Mangle to be fixed anytime soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Aelexia, Death's Demise.

• Staff

Really?

Too formal, feels like talking to an EA/Windows employee.

Thank you, Grimes. :)

This won't happen until "someone" gains access to the server core...

Some spells can't be fixed by doing stuff in the database, so called "Core-bugged" spells.

The admins and developers of the Ice-Eternian realm, are already working hard on a bigger project,

so don't expect Mangle to be fixed anytime soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Aelexia, Death's Demise.

Let me make it less formal for you. Currently Eli cannot give a F*** because he doesn't have the ability to fix it. Until such time as he can fix it please amuse your self by repeatedly dropping death ingame.

If this is inconvenient for you too damn bad cause we aren't sorry.

~Roze, Eli's least favorite GM

~Roze, Eli's least favorite GM

Nope. Eli never liked me, he thinks I'm like a tumor, that keeps growing and you have to exterminate it thru a surgery (mostly like a perma ban speaking). He never ever liked me, even when we we're on Reaper he used to troll me in everything...Oh and I also felt the hate even when he had to have the minimum amount of niceness in the skype conversation. I think Eli and Kelly the sweetie pie(Kells) have an equal amount of hate stored for me. But bad thing is I still love them :3.

So Eli you'll have to deal with me a long time from now >>>>:P

This suggestion turned into a GM chat fest. Stick to the subject, or get fired.

As far as mangle goes: it cannot be scaled correctly with druid's attack power so it was much to overpowered. Hence the disable instead of a fix.

<3 Sean

Ragequitmoar

Ontopic: to put it simply it cannot be fixed at this time, there for it will not be fixed tell such time as eli or ryan have the ability to fix it which is not likely soon.

Ragequitmoar

Ontopic: to put it simply it cannot be fixed at this time, there for it will not be fixed tell such time as eli or ryan have the ability to fix it which is not likely soon.

You're already ****ing up. Act professional or shut the **** up.

Says the guy that reported himself begging for more attention. Bish pls.

Read the entire post before you assume I was begging for attention.

can u plz fix druids mangle? 

^^This is the TOPIC. Everyone else talk about it, or go to ****ing private messages.

Eli thinks everyone's a tumor.

Not on subject. This is a suggestion post.

Because we're not as good at drinking and sitting on our asses all day like he is.

Not on subject, this is a suggestion post.

Mangle is disabled for Eternian and will be until something magical happens, like a core update or a developer finds some better math equation for it. 98% chance of not being fixed and enabled.

Should a player be helping staff members realize that they are being dumbasses? No.

• Staff

You're already ****ing up. Act professional or shut the **** up.

Read the entire post before you assume I was begging for attention.

^^This is the TOPIC. Everyone else talk about it, or go to ****ing private messages.

Not on subject. This is a suggestion post.

Not on subject, this is a suggestion post.

Mangle is disabled for Eternian and will be until something magical happens, like a core update or a developer finds some better math equation for it. 98% chance of not being fixed and enabled.

Should a player be helping staff members realize that they are being dumbasses? No.

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering and suffering leads to the dark side! Avoid the dark side of the force young skywalker! Anyway you're actually being pretty rude as I've answered the question twice previously, as for professional try getting a sense of humor so you can learn how to laugh at a joke. Professional doesn't mean we aren't aloud to have a sense of humor~ 

Also seeing as no body really has anything meaningful to contribute at this time and space is just raging, gonna close this thread tell something can actually be done to fix mangle.