Rewards for active members?

gluegaming

Hey Icecold, I have been here since 2012 and I am wanting to know if people who have been active on the server like me for years are able to earn any sort of reward. even after playing for many years there are people who can come on, donate a couple hundred dollars and instantly be better and more fully geared than you and they may be BRAND new to the server.

from what I have seen, you have shown no thanks to your longest members and I would love to see see some sort of reward for people who have been in the server for as long as I have.

• Staff

The reward is to be able to play on a server for FREE. If you choose to be a VIP its up to you. I think rewards need to be reserved for certain achievements that benefit the server more directly. I understand the idea of giving long term players some recognition but at what point does someone become a veteran? How should they be recognized?

We need more ideas other than you want to be given free stuff for playing here a while. Heck, there are a lot of players that have had accounts since the beginning of the server but never/very rarely log on.

Hey Icecold, I have been here since 2012 and I am wanting to know if people who have been active on the server like me for years are able to earn any sort of reward. even after playing for many years there are people who can come on, donate a couple hundred dollars and instantly be better and more fully geared than you and they may be BRAND new to the server.

from what I have seen, you have shown no thanks to your longest members and I would love to see see some sort of reward for people who have been in the server for as long as I have.

Fun fact: Your only character on IceCold, is on Eternian and was created less than a week ago.

Just Saiyan.

Nice suggestion though, but I agree with Dazanley.

If you can do something extraordinary and Unique for the server, then maybe... Idk..

Should you need help with something on Eternian, feel free to contact me. I'll gladly help you out. :P

Btw i see you only have one char and it is on eternian realm is the account old and you just started using it ? i have never seen your name in game also just wondering. 

He could of been inactive for 180 days and had his characters deleted. That used to be a thing.