Zto/Paladexo auto-attack bug abuse

Spacepanther

Most definitely. This is one of those kinds of rare occasions where he should not only be banned permanently, but also ip blocked from the website so the story can end here and this occasion was meant specifically for Dexo if he messed up again. 

Happens a lot of time on eternian too. It also happens on retail. Not considered abuse, it is commonly known that if you toggle your autoattack in a free for all pvp zone and you follow the target in a normal zone the autoattack won't toggle itself off unless you mount up or target someone else.

Happens a lot of time on eternian too. It also happens on retail. Not considered abuse, it is commonly known that if you toggle your autoattack in a free for all pvp zone and you follow the target in a normal zone the autoattack won't toggle itself off unless you mount up or target someone else.

I think that what Wraith and Botd are trying to say is that this bug is a "three strikes you're out" kind of thing. If you're caught doing this 3 times it should count as bug abuse.

I think that what Wraith and Botd are trying to say is that this bug is a "three strikes you're out" kind of thing. If you're caught doing this 3 times it should count as bug abuse.

No, we're saying Dexo ****ed up 2 times already on reaper and this would be his third strike. Everyone who knows Dexo hates him, unless they are a kid, or they are from the same country as dexo(I am not trying to be racist or mean or anything, this is a literal fact. I have not met one person who likes dexo that is an American and is over the age of 16).

"This happens if you are attacking someone while they run out of the arena. Its a known bug and not a players fault, which is what it looks like what happened here." -Dazanley2014

Yes, but it is the players fault. Everyone who does it intentional does it and that is still considered bug abuse. 

We were pvping and you wanted to run from a fight in the ring then it's your problem not mine.

1, you can't count it pvping if you're using your vip7 and soatts when he's using nonvip and when he doesn't want to pvp. 2, you he was in the contestant territory zone, meaning there is no pvp. You purposely chased him up, knowing you would be able to kill him with that bug. You bug abused and idc what Dazan says about it. It is not unintentional to abuse this bug and there should be a punishment for this, just like there is for every other bug. 

This bug causes you to die once right after you run out of the arena. You were already targeted when you ran out, meaning you were most likely in the middle of a fight. After the player kills you and you respawn he can't possibly kill you again unless you enter the arena again. So you died once while you didn't want to die. What's the big deal.

In addition, as Lobo stated, it's not like this is the first time it happened. Happens all the time. And it rarely gets reported. If I were to see this while sitting in the arena all I would do is slap the player on the wrist. I'm not going to ban someone for something like this. Come on..

"This happens if you are attacking someone while they run out of the arena. Its a known bug and not a players fault, which is what it looks like what happened here." -Dazanley2014

Dazanley made a call here and I will support it. I'm not going to ban reported player for this. For the sole purpose of getting rid of this discussion once and for all I will throw it in the staff chat and see what the rest thinks. 

As for the personal harassment, I would have expected more from you guys. You can say this report wasn't made because it's paladexo, but it is more than clear that it was since you added his name to the player name section.

This bug causes you to die once right after you run out of the arena. You were already targeted when you ran out, meaning you were most likely in the middle of a fight. After the player kills you and you respawn he can't possibly kill you again unless you enter the arena again. So you died once while you didn't want to die. What's the big deal.

In addition, as Lobo stated, it's not like this is the first time it happened. Happens all the time. And it rarely gets reported. If I were to see this while sitting in the arena all I would do is slap the player on the wrist. I'm not going to ban someone for something like this. Come on..

Dazanley made a call here and I will support it. I'm not going to ban reported player for this. For the sole purpose of getting rid of this discussion once and for all I will throw it in the staff chat and see what the rest thinks. 

As for the personal harassment, I would have expected more from you guys. You can say this report wasn't made because it's paladexo, but it is more than clear that it was since you added his name to the player name section.

Keep the toxic people in our community then. Keep pardoning the dumbasses that keep the server in a shadowy place. I gave it a go to clean up the baddies and no one wanted it to be done.

I know too much, but I don't give a **** anymore. Figure it out your damn self. Good luck.

You can't get Dexo banned. No matter what, there is always a excuse.

Rick, please get over it. It's a bug. The player makes it happen. He could've just avoid it by pressing ESC but he did not do that because he knew if he gets to him he will hit him (which is normally NOT possible), so it is considered as bug abusing.

I feel like you are always protecting Paladexo. Did he told you his life stories how'd his life would be without IceCold?

Rick, please get over it. It's a bug. The player makes it happen. He could've just avoid it by pressing ESC but he did not do that because he knew if he gets to him he will hit him (which is normally NOT possible), so it is considered as bug abusing.

I feel like you are always protecting Paladexo. Did he told you his life stories how'd his life would be without IceCold?

I respect you a little more.

Keep the toxic people in our community then. Keep pardoning the dumbasses that keep the server in a shadowy place. I gave it a go to clean up the baddies and no one wanted it to be done.

I know too much, but I don't give a **** anymore. Figure it out your damn self. Good luck.

I've explained it in my previous post. I'll give it another try as you clearly did not get my point. I am not going to ban someone, especially not permanently, merely because it's a player that you dislike. In one of your earlier posts you state that it's not personal at all, you would have reported anyone. Now look at your reply. Still want to hold on to that statement? Because I think everyone can see that your sole purpose here is to get that specific person removed from this server.

I get what some of you are on about. It's a bug and some players deliberately use it. Problem is some people don't. There's no real way to prove if said player used the bug intentionally. Would be rather harsh to ban someone that accidentally used this bug. Dazanley made a call regarding this bug, and I support his decision.

No one can get him banned other than himself. 

I'm protecting any player that gets attacked. Not because it's a specific person, because I'm trying to create a player friendly environment. In addition, I think the last person that should throw around insults like these should be you. I could be wrong but I think that lately you have been the top poster on our forums by far. 

I realize that this is a bug that everyone uses and it rarely gets reported, but it's still abusing and it pisses everyone off when it happens. It doesn't get reported because so many people do it and they victims think that it's an "ok" thing to do. It's not. How are players going to realize that this isn't ok to do unless someone is finally punished for it? I never intended for a long ban here, just something to show that what Dexo did was wrong and he can't do it again. I bet you that today he will do it again. 

And I highly doubt that they were fighting and Sean just ran. He was most likely running out of the arena and Dexo targeted him right before he ran out. Dexo is a complete douchebag when it comes to sitting in the arena.