The Amazing Pixels

I wasn't actually calling him Batman, I was telling him to go back to his cave because that's where Eli lives. Batman lives in a cave, so does Eli. Combine the two: Eli is Batman.

Lol, Sean, he knows..... He was just trying to find a way to add on to the funny...... Maybe you're doing the same with this comment..! 

Man I never seen such observation sense... Someone give this guy/thing something that actually worth something.

Man I've never seen someone who types worse than dexo... Someone give this thing something that makes it look like it passed the 8th grade.

Well to be fair, Elbow, I mean Neck, I mean Knee, I mean Penis, ah nevermind.

The body part faggot said that not everyone wants to meet his friends, not that he didn't wanna do it, and he is right. I don't want to meet Kenny's friends, since if they are anything like him they have several dozen STD's.

Well to be fair, Elbow, I mean Neck, I mean Knee, I mean Penis, ah nevermind.

The body part faggot said that not everyone wants to meet his friends, not that he didn't wanna do it, and he is right. I don't want to meet Kenny's friends, since if they are anything like him they have several dozen STD's.The

Relaaaax man, Just think of it like this; You're lost in a desert, you're imagination is certainly not playing tricks on you, as you see a gang of camels coming towards you in a speed of camels.

What do you do?

A)Pray to the gods to kill the camels

B)Run

C)THIS IS SPARTA and fail + the bonus of getting stomped

If you picked B, You may have made it through but the camels gets closer

Suddenly some white car appears in front of you and one of the 2 camels in the car have a nametag "Kenny"

One of the camels says no time to explain, the other one says get in the car.

What do you do?

A)You Get in the car and get free buttseks and stds.

B)You use the tricks you learned from gta, open the car and throw the camel out then drive.

C)You choose to get stomped by the camels instead of getting buttseks.

If You picked B, Congratulations, Your reward is the time you used reading this stolen from you're life. :teehee: