A way to make the server more fun for non vips and vips with alts

This is purely my personal opinion, any form of criticism is welcomed, except for loboz. Loboz is cancer.

I dont know if its just me but ewow has gotten really boring once u are over the intial excitement of farming for new gear. Ive noticed many people with VII sets just sitting around in arena doing nothing much. Maybe just pvp a few non vip-people with similar gear or get owned really hard by donors in the arena. That pretty much sums up the current lifestyle for people who are fully or nearly fully geared.

For me as a donor, all i do is just kill CP, maybe run a few non vips when i feel like it or just pvp other high donors to annoy the crap out of them. That pretty much sums up what i do in ewow. I dont have any motivation to gear up an alt. Currently for me, i feel that farming for non vip gear in icecold WOW is really pointless.

I feel that once u are fully geared, your avenues of fun in ewow are greatly diminished. Ewow feels stagnant. I think that the devs ought to reward players who actually put that much effort into farming and actually provide an avenue for them to have fun with all their farmed gear.

One way could be the introduction of arenas or bgs whereby rewards can be earned for actually being victorious or earning high ratings. One reason why i found the now defunct ewow so much more fun and cohesive was that the GMs frequently hosted such events. BGs or PVP events whereby the rewards were actually worth participating for (e.g currency III for OP-ed gear). There was also a strict restriction that only non vip gear was allowed and there was a HP cap. These events often had a relatively high participation rate and provided a refreshing experience from just simply sitting in the arena doing nothing much. I have many fond memories of the adrenaline rush of topping kills in a BG or winning a pvp event against nightgoblinn or identify. There was a real, intense rush to gear up via first kills DAILY  and i could sense that it was much more competitive in ewow. Everyone was competing fiercely to achieve as much first kills as possible. Everyone was voting daily. Everyone wanted to max out their non vip gear to pvp to earn worthwhile rewards. Log in an hour after first kills started and i can assure you there would be no bosses left untouched.

If non donors feel that there was an avenue for fun and progression after all that farming, it would certainly make ewow much more sustainable and less dull. People actually do want to farm for a reason, ie take part in events to earn WORTHWHILE rewards (examples could be maybe transmog tokens, gift certificates for their donor toons, visual effects,custom titles, gear reskins, custom bags).

Let me know what you guys think, any feedback or criticism is welcomed.

• Staff

Hmm well we got more PvP stuff in the works from will, as for battle grounds I'm not sure there 100% working yet which is why we don't really host events for it. First kills could probably be worked by the guys eventually...the biggest thing is we got a ton of stuff in the works already that we just need more time before its released.

Hmm well we got more PvP stuff in the works from will, as for battle grounds I'm not sure there 100% working yet which is why we don't really host events for it. First kills could probably be worked by the guys eventually...the biggest thing is we got a ton of stuff in the works already that we just need more time before its released.

Will has been off and on working on those PvP areas much before I was a player, all the way up until I quit. You really think it will be finished within the next year?

The battlegrounds, arenas, and all PvP instances need to be fixed because they don't allow players to actually enter them. They need an addon to our server core to properly  perform.

This is purely my personal opinion, any form of criticism is welcomed, except for loboz. Loboz is cancer.

I dont know if its just me but ewow has gotten really boring once u are over the intial excitement of farming for new gear. Ive noticed many people with VII sets just sitting around in arena doing nothing much. Maybe just pvp a few non vip-people with similar gear or get owned really hard by donors in the arena. That pretty much sums up the current lifestyle for people who are fully or nearly fully geared.

For me as a donor, all i do is just kill CP, maybe run a few non vips when i feel like it or just pvp other high donors to annoy the crap out of them. That pretty much sums up what i do in ewow. I dont have any motivation to gear up an alt. Currently for me, i feel that farming for non vip gear in icecold WOW is really pointless.

I feel that once u are fully geared, your avenues of fun in ewow are greatly diminished. Ewow feels stagnant. I think that the devs ought to reward players who actually put that much effort into farming and actually provide an avenue for them to have fun with all their farmed gear.

One way could be the introduction of arenas or bgs whereby rewards can be earned for actually being victorious or earning high ratings. One reason why i found the now defunct ewow so much more fun and cohesive was that the GMs frequently hosted such events. BGs or PVP events whereby the rewards were actually worth participating for (e.g currency III for OP-ed gear). There was also a strict restriction that only non vip gear was allowed and there was a HP cap. These events often had a relatively high participation rate and provided a refreshing experience from just simply sitting in the arena doing nothing much. I have many fond memories of the adrenaline rush of topping kills in a BG or winning a pvp event against nightgoblinn or identify. There was a real, intense rush to gear up via first kills DAILY  and i could sense that it was much more competitive in ewow. Everyone was competing fiercely to achieve as much first kills as possible. Everyone was voting daily. Everyone wanted to max out their non vip gear to pvp to earn worthwhile rewards. Log in an hour after first kills started and i can assure you there would be no bosses left untouched.

If non donors feel that there was an avenue for fun and progression after all that farming, it would certainly make ewow much more sustainable and less dull. People actually do want to farm for a reason, ie take part in events to earn WORTHWHILE rewards (examples could be maybe transmog tokens, gift certificates for their donor toons, visual effects,custom titles, gear reskins, custom bags).

First, excluding players from giving suggestions is toxic. Regardless of opinions, these threads are open to anyone who wants to post a comment.

Eternian is not considered "E-wow" as it is not related to the name, or Eternion at all. Eternian is simply a bare duplicate with many differences and is affiliated with IceCold.

There were plans to make a PvP area, as I stated to RoseKnight, that may not happen soon. Unless, of course, my criticism of the time-frame might put fire to the burner that Will and other developers are sitting on to actually get work done on important things.

Once you reach the milestone of fully-geared the game is essentially over. In relation to Blizzard, Eternian lacks the speedy content roll-out rate, as do most other private servers. The only real option here is just to start a new character and do the grind over again, all the while hoping for new content within the next year.

There were plans for some dailies and PvP gear when I was a GM, those might be working right now. I am no longer in the loop of things so I can't really state why that it may be taking so long. Kickspeed made plans to work on dailies for the nonVIP dungeons, to clean the grind up a bit. A good ol' PvP daily wouldn't do the right services if there isn't any gear to buy with the earned currency. I'd love to see a new PvP set of gear in the midst of the arena's slaughtering.

As far as rewards that are essentially purchased items given for free: Nope. Something like this is not going to happen. It may be possible to hand out vote items, but definitely not purchase items. I am sure the developers can make an actual event set of gear so that players can choose a piece upon winning an event, in the hopes of completing the set. The Transmogfriciation tokens are supposed to be handed out for winners in events, that will be something the Admins need to take up with the GM's.

Best of luck.

What Vips need is faeces to farm mostly which is worth their vip status.. Not just silly vip/nonvip dungeons... I mean if you ACTUALLY HAD A PLACE WHERE GEAR N faeces DROPPED.. OR LIKE YOU COULD  UPGRADE STUFF LIKE IN THE EF(like in old)

OR Make Kil Jaeden gear Like stuff and more fun stuff

Oh and those zones will kill fun for a vip in pvp mostly. soooo Yeah stuff to farm please

I agree with you, crazy bastard.

@ heha : Farming is boring, no doubt about that but what can make it less boring could be the end result gleaned from all that farming. (PVP events with non vip gear as stated above). Unless you can farm for upgrades to your vip gear i dont see how farming can be of interest to donors. Im suggesting something different from farming to do in icecold wow that would be much more fun.

@Space: I know that this isnt ewow. Just giving an example of what made ewow so fun and active. We do not need BGs or arenas up immediately. GMs can actually host non vip gear pvp events anywhere. Just need a stated venue with enough space. We can start off small by giving out simple stuff like vote items and progressively (hopefully) get to bigger, more enticing rewards.  Maybe not purchase items, but maybe stuff like currency which could be exchanged for non vip gear (rings, trinks , weps) could be implemented.

Thats the main problem i guess, once you reach the milestone of being fully-geared the game is essentially over. Im trying to provide a suggestion to create progression for players who are fully geared non vip wise.

I honestly feel that people gear up for the sole purpose of non vip gear PVPing. That is the end goal in icecold wow. Why else would you spend so much time and effort to farm for gear? In ewow i was gearing up my toons just to take part in these events to earn currency( for vote items, gear). I dont see the point of continually adding new dungeons for people to farm if there is no benefit gained from all that farming, some non vip people might be put off by the increasing difficulty of future dungeons which could only be completed with donor help.

There is a huge difference between normal pvping in the arena as compared to pvping in an event whereby everyone is just watching you and your opponent duke it out to win some reward. As least it felt that way for me.

FARMING IS BORING YES. And thats all i read

Im gonna try to stay short but

@ heha : Farming is boring, no doubt about that but what can make it less boring could be the end result gleaned from all that farming. (PVP events with non vip gear as stated above). Unless you can farm for upgrades to your vip gear i dont see how farming can be of interest to donors.

@Space: I know that this isnt ewow. Just giving an example of what made ewow so fun and active. We do not need BGs or arenas up immediately. GMs can actually host non vip gear pvp events anywhere. Just need a stated venue with enough space. We can start off small by giving out simple stuff like vote items and progressively (hopefully) get to bigger, more enticing rewards.  Maybe not purchase items, but maybe stuff like currency which could be exchanged for non vip gear (rings, trinks , weps) could be implemented.

Thats the main problem i guess, once you reach the milestone of being fully-geared the game is essentially over. Im trying to provide a suggestion to create progression for players who are fully geared non vip wise.

I honestly feel that people gear up for the sole purpose of non vip gear PVPing. That is the end goal in icecold wow. Why else would you spend so much time and effort to farm for gear? In ewow i was gearing up my toons just to take part in these events to earn currency( for vote items, gear). I dont see the point of continually adding new dungeons for people to farm if there is no benefit gained from all that farming, some non vip people might be put off by the increasing difficulty of future dungeons which could only be completed with donor help.

There is a huge difference between normal pvping in the arena as compared to pvping in an event whereby everyone is just watching you and your opponent duke it out to win some reward. As least it felt that way for me.

We need Police to solve this if its boring.

First, excluding players from giving suggestions is toxic. Regardless of opinions, these threads are open to anyone who wants to post a comment.

Eternian is not considered "E-wow" as it is not related to the name, or Eternion at all. Eternian is simply a bare duplicate with many differences and is affiliated with IceCold.

There were plans to make a PvP area, as I stated to RoseKnight, that may not happen soon. Unless, of course, my criticism of the time-frame might put fire to the burner that Will and other developers are sitting on to actually get work done on important things.

Once you reach the milestone of fully-geared the game is essentially over. In relation to Blizzard, Eternian lacks the speedy content roll-out rate, as do most other private servers. The only real option here is just to start a new character and do the grind over again, all the while hoping for new content within the next year.

There were plans for some dailies and PvP gear when I was a GM, those might be working right now. I am no longer in the loop of things so I can't really state why that it may be taking so long. Kickspeed made plans to work on dailies for the nonVIP dungeons, to clean the grind up a bit. A good ol' PvP daily wouldn't do the right services if there isn't any gear to buy with the earned currency. I'd love to see a new PvP set of gear in the midst of the arena's slaughtering.

As far as rewards that are essentially purchased items given for free: Nope. Something like this is not going to happen. It may be possible to hand out vote items, but definitely not purchase items. I am sure the developers can make an actual event set of gear so that players can choose a piece upon winning an event, in the hopes of completing the set. The Transmogfriciation tokens are supposed to be handed out for winners in events, that will be something the Admins need to take up with the GM's.

Best of luck.

"ETERNIAN IS THE NEW ETERNION! SO OLD PLAYERS FROM ETERNION COME JOIN!" This is not similar to Eternion WoW. Not evän ah bit.

"OVER 10000 of quests to conquer" Not true. All these quests are removed.

"Over 2000 items to obtain" Not true.

Why all these lies just to get players? Disappointing.

Like why would you pay money, ex 100$ just to get stomped by some1 who paid 200$?

"ETERNIAN IS THE NEW ETERNION! SO OLD PLAYERS FROM ETERNION COME JOIN!" This is not similar to Eternion WoW. Not evän ah bit.

Like why would you pay money, ex 100$ just to get stomped by some1 who paid 200$?

I agree with you... Somewhy they delete all stuff from Eternion if they find it and that.

You didn't even reply to what I wrote... nor did you read what I said.

Try again.

Nope. It was essentially just a copy and paste of the server's old database. Eternian didn't try to mimic what Eternion did. They may have similar names, but never was it intended to be Eternion.

Then tell your friend "Kickspeed" to remove what I listed above bcuz it is not true.

Nope. It was essentially just a copy and paste of the server's old database. Eternian didn't try to mimic what Eternion did. They may have similar names, but never was it intended to be Eternion.

If they actually did that "mimic of eternion" the server would be much better and there would be more contents...