Attention. Attention.

Kanefever

Ok, so i logged onto ice-eternian, and lianique is unbanned. Did we not go through a hefty debate on whether or not she should be banned or not. I READ THE BAN APPEAL and it got denied, but shes unbanned now? is there some change in policy? Can all the perma banned players just come back?

I know this is just another attempt to get icecold to hate eachother, but I am curious, however, as to why she is unbanned now. Eli was very straight forward when he said she was NOT getting a reduced ban or an unban.

I share this curiosity. 

Back when she made her first appeal literally the entire server, including the Eternian senior staff, was like.

giphy.gif

Now some new developer gets hired, no offense, and all of a sudden she's very welcome to make her comeback.

If that isn't enough, "I told Ryan to make you HGM"

c7631bG.gif

First of all, the i told "Ryan to make you HGM" was blown way out of porportion. I was talking to Sean the GM already and it was a joke aswell because i said "oh, if your char gets sold ill give up my admin and he was like "oh ill buy it now then" and i was like to even think i told ryan to give you HGM". and Second I'm not the one who unbanned her. so it was either Ryan or Eli who unbanned her. sooo who are you to say who can be unbanned or not?

Eli and I discussed the ban, and we decided that all in all it wasn't worth a permanent ban, due to the fact that the staff was at fault too. Kickspeed is in no way involved in this, and the HGM thing, I'm not sure about it, but that'll never happen. It might have been a different conversation that was going on at the time, or maybe just a joke. 

Anyways, the reason for unban was that the staff is at fault for it just as much as Lianique, so we decided to lift the ban, and give very strict rules to the player.

Apparently hes just butthurt and is trying to get things going agaisn't me which is so funny. Also, he wants to be an GM for reaper and ill be happy to tell Ryan how you behave.

I understand that you're new to the whole IceCold forum community and all, but posts like these won't get you far. I strongly suggest you start behaving like an administrator as your signature states you are. 

Ryan, thanks for the clarification.

I'm just gonna close this now as we all know where this will go if I don't. Thanks to everyone who participated and see you all soon!