WotLK realm on IceCold? (3.3.5)

Thanagor

WOTLK (3.3.5) Realm on Ice?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King Realm on IceCold?

• Yes, a 3.3.5 realm would be great.
    • No, please don't add a 3.3.5 realm.
  2. 2. If "Yes" won, what type of 3.3.5 realm would you like?

• A Blizz-Like leveling realm. (1-80) (Custom leveling rates!)
    • Fun Server. (Instant 80, Custom gear.)
    • Totally Blizz-like. 1x rates and no customization.

• Staff

Keep updating and making Cata realms better, that's my suggestion. I don't think Cata realms are close to being complete and I think working 100% on Cata realms could make them better.

Starting a 3.3.5 server would make you guys start forgetting about your Cata realms and its just gonna end up never getting updated.

In my opinion, you should continue working on the Cataclysm realm as Durpvader said, because this realm has been ran for 3 years now and if we have a lot of dedicated players onto it. So, continuing making instances and quests would be a better solution imo.  :thumbsup:

I agree with this guy 100000000%.

In my opinion, you should continue working on the Cataclysm realm as Durpvader said, because this realm has been ran for 3 years now and if we have a lot of dedicated players onto it. So, continuing making instances and quests would be a better solution imo.  :thumbsup:

1million % agree with this Since i joined no new content... at all . nothing . And its gets rather boring like that xD

A...week? That says April.

I am gonna go ahead and walk it out.

*looked at the calendar next to my computer that is still on April*

Anyways the point still exists, what does he expect in a few months without actually looking around, the last few months there were a few things added. I will let him search in the updates before typing useless comments that are false.

As far as this topic goes, I think the votes show by now that everyone wants some more effort put into the Reaper server development. I think we have a tie in the vote poll, but honestly the more I think about it Reaper needs a lot of fixes still. Those need to be smoothed over before working on something fresh and ready for more work like the WotLK server.

Anyways the point still exists, what does he expect in a few months without actually looking around, the last few months there were a few things added. I will let him search in the updates before typing useless comments that are false.

no comment... ( if only u knew...).

A lot is going to be done to Reaper soon, a big revamp.  So if "Yes" wins for a 3.3.5 we would gladly work on that also, create a fun server on a WOTLK realm.  Most likely it will have no custom stats... just fun ways to get the best pvp/pve gear back in 3.3.5.  Instant 80...