twitch streamer here

loltyler1

yes it is me loltyler1.  you guys may know me from league but ive been thinking about sponsoring this server.  it helped me get through the tough times in my life.  where did reaper go and are you using a repack for for project fire.  and wtf ur website is called icecold not project fire.  why is everything broken

10 minutes ago, loltyler1 said:

yes it is me loltyler1.  you guys may know me from league but ive been thinking about sponsoring this server.  it helped me get through the tough times in my life.  where did reaper go and are you using a repack for for project fire.  and wtf ur website is called icecold not project fire.  why is everything broken

Hello, "Project Fire" was just the name of the project to revamp Reaper, the realm that is online right now is the new Reaper.

2 hours ago, loltyler1 said:

@Thanagor  also how long have u guys been working on this project.  i havent really been keeping up.  also how often are the content updates coming sorry for all the questions im just curious.

they have been working on it for 2 years. and so far for me it's not very positive. but they might suprise us with content they have been holding back.

3 hours ago, agittunc said:

they have been working on it for 2 years. and so far for me it's not very positive. but they might suprise us with content they have been holding back.

they have been working on this for 2 years?  it doesnt seem like they got much done unless they are holding back content.  a lot of the classes are very buggy and dont even have the gear and weapons to function properly.  is this going to be fixed @Thanagor

2 hours ago, loltyler1 said:

they have been working on this for 2 years?  it doesnt seem like they got much done unless they are holding back content.  a lot of the classes are very buggy and dont even have the gear and weapons to function properly.  is this going to be fixed @Thanagor

it's currently in beta, more content and updates will follow

10 hours ago, loltyler1 said:

People for some reason think it has been 2 years of us working on that realm... it hasn't, work only started September 2015. With that life situations got in the way, it took time.