Kenny abusing his "GM powers"

Negan

Report A Player Format
  • Player's Name : Medaevia
  • Rule Broken : Abusing
  • What Happened : I was killing a guy and he wanted me to stop but I didn't, therefore Kenny freezed him so that he was unattackable.
  • Screenshots : (Required)

If this is not enough proof, check the chatlogs.

post-130775-0-78547100-1430832029_thumb.

He was just dealing with this player he froze. He also asked you nice to stop, you didn't want to listen. That's my personal view on that situation.

Because whispering a player is that hard, right?

That's just my personal view on that situation.

Report A Player Format
  • Player's Name : Medaevia
  • Rule Broken : Abusing
  • What Happened : I was killing a guy and he wanted me to stop but I didn't, therefore Kenny freezed him so that he was unattackable.
  • Screenshots : (Required)

If this is not enough proof, check the chatlogs.

attachicon.gifWoWScrnShot_050515_151310.jpg

Dyta, I think you've forgotten something.

It could be the crapload of details behind the freeze and the fact that I told you exactly why I froze him.

So.. Sean or anyone else.. If you're out there, let us know your opinions.

• Staff

Look guys if we have a need to do something with a player we're not actually required to explain it to the general public, That being said I also don't see why Kenny couldn't have taken him to a different arena....at which point if you decided to follow continuing to be a pest you get what you deserve. Bottom line I don't see that Kenny actually broke any rule here.(Also we can freeze a player if they request it, even if it is in the arena.)

Freezing a player to deal with them whilst in the arena is not abusing GM powers. It doesn't matter if he even had anything to talk about with the player. If he froze you instead, this would be a whole different sentence. Just simply find a new player to attack. If the player wants you to stop, they can leave the arena and unflag.

As many of you know, the arena is the main place for a majority of our population, and that is also where a lot of the chatting and AFKing goes on. If you want to chat, go outside the arena. That includes the GM's talking with players.

Thank you for reporting though, I will discuss this matter with my GM's.