Howdy, how are ya'll doing this fine evening?

Drewbot1

• 3 weeks later...

Idc?

So why post? Honestly, you talk about gaining all of this "credit" all the time and in reality, you're doing nothing but losing it. You used to help people and be friendly. Now you're just a straight up dick. You wonder why people troll and hate you. I'm not even going to read what you have to say after this, let alone reply and start an argument. So for your sake, to keep you from looking like an idiot once again, don't even respond and MAYBE people will think you still have the smallest shred of maturity.

So why post? Honestly, you talk about gaining all of this "credit" all the time and in reality, you're doing nothing but losing it. You used to help people and be friendly. Now you're just a straight up dick. You wonder why people troll and hate you. I'm not even going to read what you have to say after this, let alone reply and start an argument. So for your sake, to keep you from looking like an idiot once again, don't even respond and MAYBE people will think you still have the smallest shred of maturity.

One week laterz.... "I'm cool and you rest suck"... I see the future yonno @_@

Your life must really suck if you are this obsessed with me, but hey that's cool because you know, I wasn't the one begging and giving up ;).So before giving these faeces advices of yours, think about your credibility once again. Your sentence here is pure BS, you are just repeating yourself whenever you see me, which is quite funny and sad to see. "You wonder why people troll and hate you"-Sorry but not everyone has your complex, there is a huge difference between me and you, so never again compare me with you, because you are the one looking like an idiot. And I don't depend on anyone, I'm not spending my life on Icecold checking what's new on forums just to start faecesty arguments and take things seriously.

Your life must really suck if you are this obsessed with me, but hey that's cool because you know, I wasn't the one begging and giving up ;).So before giving these faeces advices of yours, think about your credibility once again. Your sentence here is pure BS, you are just repeating yourself whenever you see me, which is quite funny and sad to see. "You wonder why people troll and hate you"-Sorry but not everyone has your complex, there is a huge difference between me and you, so never again compare me with you, because you are the one looking like an idiot. And I don't depend on anyone, I'm not spending my life on Icecold checking what's new on forums just to start faecesty arguments and take things seriously.

Smash a door with your head and tell us how much brain damage you get. Thank you.