XMOG

alendre001

First sorry if you don't understand what I am trying to say, just ask for explainations if needed

•  Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General Improvement (XMOG)
  •  A short description : When I was playing on another server, a french one, the xmog way was perfect. There was a command like .xmog ID I think it will be more fun if we added this command on both realms. For example, for using the command you will have to have 1 token and 5 000 gold. People will be trying to have the best xmog gear. We could be able of xmoging into all the items that exist on wow, into plate, mail, leather, cloth.. 
  •  How and Who would that Benefit : It would benefit everyone, you would not need to debug all dungeons and things and it will be more fun for players
  •  Any screenshots/images if needed : /

•  How and Who would that Benefit : It would benefit everyone,

It won't benefit the server, the whole point it costs vp is so people get a reason to vote so they get higher up in rankings at the vote sites. You're clearly just thinking about yourself here.

First sorry if you don't understand what I am trying to say, just ask for explainations if needed

•  Suggestion Type (Event/General Improvement/Nerf/Buff/Loot/Dungeon etc) : General Improvement (XMOG)
  •  A short description : When I was playing on another server, a french one.

Didn't read more then that, i dont agree

Well jk, i agree with ident tho^^

It won't benefit the server, the whole point it costs vp is so people get a reason to vote so they get higher up in rankings at the vote sites. You're clearly just thinking about yourself here.

Please read what I said : for using the command (< I mean once) you will have to have 1 xmog token and 5k GOLD. And how do you get the tokens? Vote. Before saying stupid stuff read completely what i say, thanks. So for using the command 8 times, you will have to vote 16 times if Im not wrong.

Please read what I said : for using the command (< I mean once) you will have to have 1 xmog token and 5k GOLD. And how do you get the tokens? Vote. Before saying stupid stuff read completely what i say, thanks. So for using the command 8 times, you will have to vote 16 times if Im not wrong.

You're wrong.

If y'all are gonna reply, at least have the decency to actually read the entire suggestion rather than the first few lines.

The system that's being suggested would also require you to have transmog tokens and thus will require you to vote.

In addition, the OP states everyone. For the ones that aren't sure what the definition of everyone is, it means every person. I hope I don't have to explain that a server isn't a person. Even if it feels that way for some people.

If it's gonna cost gold...there's no reason to put it in. It'd just be a waste, the system they have now is just fine.

If you think about it, the current system really isn't all that different from what's being suggested here.

Now we buy items that cannot be obtained ingame for gold, and we transmog our equiped gear into the item that was just purchased for 1 transmog token.

Basically the cost for the entire process is completely the same. I don't see what's so crazy about the gold part in this suggestion.

+1 more. The tokens only cost 3 VP. That is cheap enough.

No where does the OP state anything about the price being too expensive.

This entire suggestion is about how the transmog system works, not how much it costs.

As for my opinion, I don't support the idea merely because it sounds like a lot of work for a slight change. It would make things easier for Molten since he would never have to update the transmog vendors anymore, but I think getting a system like this to work properly (no exploitable bugs) is simply too much work. It wouldn't be worth it. Not for now at least.

The suggestion isn't terrible. And if we didn't have many other priorities it might have been taken into consideration. But right now there's just too many things going on. 

Thanks for the suggestion tho. Keep them coming ;)