Glitch is the best.

Glitch

Clearly you all know that I'm the best and I'm a unobtainable Pokémon in which case you did have nuff balls to catch I would **** you up xD.

Nope, Just kidding... Seems I never told anyone except everyone about this but some people just don't comprehend English so I thought I would post on the forums for the slow people. Yea yea, I quit Ice best server yo.
But there is a lot of stuff going on in my life right now and I don't have the time to sit back and listen to you ****tards :P.. What I mean by a lot of faeces I mean... A lot.... Off... faeces.. Its kinda personal but if its driving you crazy and you don't wanna end up in the Psycho ward because you can't figure it out. I robbed a bank I was low on cash and I really needed some doe yo, So I thought it would be a brilliant Idea to go into a bank and tell the teller to gimme all the money lol..  ****ing with you only Aulton would believe that... I actually just have a lot of Drama going on right now and it sucks... Well don't cry to much over losing me.. Hopefully one day I will come back :P.