Ideas!

mavrathion

u could add mor world bosses... Or increase drop rates on  impeec and forb like 3-5%... another would be at east putting the lower vip weapons up a bit... like 2.50 for vip2 and 1.75 for vip1, also, give them more str cuz it seems like vip2 and vip3 are mostly stamina, im not saying add a ton of str, im saying, take away some stam and add some str.. 

It's about time for another IDEA THREAD! I always love hearing what you guys would be interested in seeing in game in upcoming content. So PLEASE throw out any ideas you may have, or any thoughts on something cool you think would be fun to see. We love to see them and implement them if they workI

It's called Suggestions. The suggestion thread is exactly this.

1. Create Shirt and Tabard Upgrades

2. Create weapon upgrades

3. Create more raids like deathwing to get BOE items

4. More reasons to donate for VIP other than destroying kids in PVP

5. More upgrades to armor like Impecc

6. Upgrades for the Honor gear and weapons

7. Create honor accessories

8. More events: Stair events, Mazes, more PVP events, just more events overall.

(Have a GM that is meant for just events overall)

9. Holy ashbringer upgrades, do it, do it now.

Make loot shared like in Lightning Halls for each IceCold Armor Dungeon untill Impeccable. So people can farm with their friends making it less boring. I also put this in the Suggestion Thread but since not a lot of people look at it i'll post it here too.

Make loot shared like in Lightning Halls for each IceCold Armor Dungeon untill Impeccable. So people can farm with their friends making it less boring. I also put this in the Suggestion Thread but since not a lot of people look at it i'll post it here too.

I've already suggested this to TIWI hopefully it happens one day! But definintely needed if you wanna farm with a friend to make those long days of farming not so slow and painful.