Jump to content

e85mjnoon88

VIP Members
  • Content Count

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

e85mjnoon88 last won the day on June 29 2015

e85mjnoon88 had the most liked content!

About e85mjnoon88

  • Rank
    Player

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Saudi Arabia

Recent Profile Visitors

3,007 profile views
  1. why did you stop the advertising till the project is out ?
  2. OK so I i came online today and saw this post Lets be real here, this is not a really good idea. by stopping 1% of the players from using multi boxing you are making the rest 99% of players who play on single account unable to trade the Eggs. The Eggs are used as a currency to trade with beside MG, Because MG is really easy to get. So players use Eggs, Its useful, Hard to get, And worth any thing in return -Who agrees with me and want the old eggs back ?
  3. I had the same problem and fixed it by defusing my Norton Security Smart Firewall.
  4. e85mjnoon88

    Hmm

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU no thing more to say
  5. فيه اكثر من هذا المقطع ارسل لي رساله خاصه اذا تبي الرابط :D
  6. Player's Name : Wearegroot Rule Broken : 1-Admins/gm DR , 2-Publicly buying, selling, or trading accounts What Happened : Wearegroot just showed up and said the things on the screenshot and also he have been told Publicly buying is forbidden before here http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/5386-want-to-buy-an-account-with-vip7/ I'am not really sure if he read it before not but still people have to know the rules before they do stuff like that Screenshots : (Required)
  7. iam sure you need to use this : Report A Player Format Player's Name : Rule Broken : What Happened : Screenshots : (Required) without it no one will help you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.