Regarding population and prospects

nickrocks123

So Icecold-wow has been around for quite awhile and has had it's ups and downs from time to time, but it seems like it's finally fallen flat and not attracting anymore players. So I was wonder what you guys are doing to pull in more players or possible close the server or sell the source. Possibly advertise, more content release, etc?

• IceCold Admins

I have a lot planned for Eternian, most of which were player suggestions. You can see some of them here. On top of that we are working on a new dungeon, and a better VIP world boss. However, we are very understaffed at the moment. It's not a matter of what we're going to do, but a matter of when we can get it done.

We are also currently testing Legion to fix class bugs, eventually we will launch a 7.2.5 realm.

If you want to help out, you can download our Legion client here, any class bugs you find can be posted here.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

15 hours ago, Tent said:

I have a lot planned for Eternian, most of which were player suggestions. You can see some of them here. On top of that we are working on a new dungeon, and a better VIP world boss. However, we are very understaffed at the moment. It's not a matter of what we're going to do, but a matter of when we can get it done.

We are also currently testing Legion to fix class bugs, eventually we will launch a 7.2.5 realm.

If you want to help out, you can download our Legion client here, any class bugs you find can be posted here.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Glad to see more development, but how about pulling in NEW players so you guys can grow some more, and recruit staff members from forums such as ac-web, ownedcore, etc along with advertisement there.

Hi,

We have advertised on a bunch of forums as well as top lists when Project Fire was released. Unfortunately without the results we had hoped for.

As Tent told you already we're currently working on content for our 4.3.4 Eternian realm as well as developing a 7.2.5 legion realm to a point where it can be released.
Once the Legion realm is launched we will most certainly advertise in different place. I don't see the point in doing so right now. The adds were out there couple of months ago, promoting our realms including Eternian, as said without the desired results. I don't see that changing this time around.

As for recruiting staff members from forums like ac, not sure why to be honest. I think we're perfectly fine on staff at this moment. 

• 2 weeks later...