Kanefever

So I just got muted for 5 hrs in game, I'll accept the mute I just want to say you should mute all parties involved since there was d/r back and forth. By partits involved I mean me , rizing, and xtreme (agittunc) . I'm not mad just want the mute  to be fair. Ryan was indeed present yesterday at the world boss when most of the d/r went down. So ask him.

1 hour ago, Kanefever said:

So I just got muted for 5 hrs in game, I'll accept the mute I just want to say you should mute all parties involved since there was d/r back and forth. By partits involved I mean me , rizing, and xtreme (agittunc) . I'm not mad just want the mute  to be fair. Ryan was indeed present yesterday at the world boss when most of the d/r went down. So ask him.

i didn't D/R you. you insult other people's parents. what you expect i was gonna say? the worst i called you is idiot. yet you kept on and on with the momma stuff. you deserve your mute. 

at the world boss you kept spawning faeces on the ground and causing us to die all the time. and there we just said to go away. 

Disrespect is disrespect it doesn't matter the severity of the words. Since its not tolerated it'd only make sense to mute all parties involved. The rules state ANY form of disrespect warrants a warning then a mute. I got no warning but I'm ok with that. But you and rizing should be muted right along with me. P.S. I'm allowed to stand and watch you all fight the world boss without being cursed at bro. You must be new to icecold. If I don't have tag I'm gonna sit back and watch.

I would like to mention that, you, agittunc and Kanefever, you, you two should just go along, and distribute the incident that occurred between you. It was most likely a accidental conversation, that escalated too quickly. It is perspicuous, yeah, but it happened. As you can see agittunc, Kanefever conserved his mute. He disbursed for it. He learned, and he's surely not going to repeat the same mistake.

Here is some advice, agittunc and Kanefever, just get back into the game and detect out more possibly bugs to improve the grandiose experience playing on Project Fire. Project Fire is the future. Chunky unneeded childish circumstances, for example, this, are not "our" future.

I would like to mention that, you, Kanefever, you are a very rude guy and you love to annoy the mustard out of people. Considerably your last "sentence", "Goodbye", tells me everything I need to know about you, Kanefever. You love contentions, you argumentatively love these childish discussions and clearances that you "drolly" onward onto the forums, you want to spread out chaos, don't you, then from now on, I'm going to block you. It is disappointingly impossible to have a smart edutainment with you. I think agittunc is saying the truth. You started this, like always, Kanefever, and I'm no longer going to "talk" to you, even if you're being smart next time.