Refunds

Jansen

1 hour ago, Jansen said:

The level of incompetence for project fire, is absolutely unbelievable. I've never seen any faeces like this before. 

We only launched. We are two people trying to do everything. It's going to take some time for us to get to where we want this realm to be like the old Reaper, that took many months of work to make fun back in 2011.

21 hours ago, Jansen said:

Is there any word on when were going to get refunds for our extra items such as soatts/fotbs/tabards. And when will we be getting our lower vip access. I see its on the store, so why cant we acquire it ingame?

Still dodging my question.

Just to add something, if I don't get a gear that's going to make me above everyone as this was the reason I spent 1000$ on the old reaper precisely. I will just request a chargeback via paypal as I already informed myself I'm able to request one even after all these years, funny how paypal protects the customers since the accont where the money were sent was considered a "merchant". So I paid for a virtual good that later changed and did not remained as promised. 

7 minutes ago, darkraven6 said:

Just to add something, if I don't get a gear that's going to make me above everyone as this was the reason I spent 1000$ on the old reaper precisely. I will just request a chargeback via paypal as I already informed myself I'm able to request one even after all these years, funny how paypal protects the customers since the accont where the money were sent was considered a "merchant". So I paid for a virtual good that later changed and did not remained as promised. 

your soatts gives u 25% off the original amount spend on it. so 150 euro for those 2. and your vip7 transfers over to the max gear possible on the new reaper.

also, your 1000 euro are donations. asking for refund will not work since you choose to give them money as support. complaining now is ridiculous. you can literally claim gear in a few minutes now. 

42 minutes ago, agittunc said:

your soatts gives u 25% off the original amount spend on it. so 150 euro for those 2. and your vip7 transfers over to the max gear possible on the new reaper.

also, your 1000 euro are donations. asking for refund will not work since you choose to give them money as support. complaining now is ridiculous. you can literally claim gear in a few minutes now. 

Also to support your claim agittunc, think the word "donations" and how it is integrated into most private servers to avoid getting sued :)