FIX HUNTERS pets...

as the Topic says please fix the pets for hunter's because whats the point of being a hunter if you cant even you use your exotic pets that you seek out and hopefully get use their very nice abilities but you cant because i have tried multiple pets thats are very very nice in retail and yet they are lacking their spells. could the team please fix these pets plelase. it would help the hunters out alot in the long run.

Agree. even though in a max haste realm they won't do wonders, they can be extremely helpful in terms of spells. Some of them can slow, reduce armor (12%!), reduce casting time, increase magic damage taken, stun, charge, and many other things that will boost choosing hunters, they even have alternative spells for mortal wound, leader of the pack, etc... which again can be VERY helpful in fights. Also, If you ever thought about hosting pvp events with no haste gear just regular haste, the pets can turn the tables.

I wouldn't know where to start with fixing hunters' pets. There is a huge slew of code that deals with how they behave, how they get their stats, etc. I wouldn't know how to fix it within the next year or more. However, the only solution that may present itself is our core upgrade to 4.3.4 or newer. We have plans to upgrade in the future.