Corrupted egg vendor issue

fireguywtc

• Staff

For the last few days I have been unable to use the corrupted egg vendor. When I try to purchase from the vendor I get a message saying "vendor disabled for maintenance". After an in game ticket, I tried deleting my cache (twice), deleting my WTF, date folder, and reloaded from the launcher. That doesn't seem to fix it. Chucks said the vendor is working fine but not for me. Can anyone help me out or provide some insight on why I am having this problem? Asking in game, others seem to have this problem also.

http://prntscr.com/85s7gl

• Staff

I talked to Eternian Ryan and got an answer from him on the CP and Event Vendor as follows:

"We're reworking them, along with the instance drops."
"We're reworking the instance drops to make it less of a snoozefest while grinding, and reworking the rewards from the token satchels to prevent people like Kenny from going nothing->max in 2 days"

"Should be fixed sometime soon. No ETA"

• 3 weeks later...

Work has been rather slow for Eternian lately, as most of our staff is either out of town or their power is out. We're working on increasing the rate at which we create content, though. I'll see if I can get the vendors finished. I'm not sure the current progress.

Edit: So, the revamps we're doing are taking a lot longer than expected. I'm touching up a few things in the vendor, and they should be re-enabled in about an hour or two. :)

Edit2: Fixed. :)