Latency problem

DoyleFTW

Question

Any clue what's going on here? I started playing icecold again yesterday on my vip 3 rogue it was working fine untill today I got on and my latency would stay at 200-400 ms. And if I get into any combat it kick's to 1000-2000 ms. It was steady 60-63ms yesterday and it was working perfectly fine. Only thing I had done is upgrade to vip 4. 

5 answers to this question

Should have nothing to do with your game other than what you are doing in game. It is likely your IP or shared internet bandwidth in your home. Only stuff that really affects in game latency is combat action or having a lot of players in your screen.

It was the internet bandwidth. Thank's

I think you have the wrong version of recount installed, try disable it and try again.

I have no Addon's if you're referring to the recount addon. But thank's For the help

I think you have the wrong version of recount installed, try disable it and try again.

Addons have nothing to do with Latency. They use user-end RAM and take minimal amounts of data from the server to display to the user.

It was the internet bandwidth. Thank's

I have no Addon's if you're referring to the recount addon. But thank's For the help

Is your issue solved then?