Eli's afk Thread

When I was 6 years old my father gave me a cig, I took it and I puked and almost passed out. Ever since then I've been afraid of cigarettes. When I turned 15, my uncle died from lung cancer for which doctors said was most likely caused by excessive smoking. Now, a few months ago, my grandmother (not blood related to my uncle) died from esophageal cancer, for which doctors said was also most likely caused by excessive smoking. Now, I have come to regret my decision of never facing my fears and taking a cig, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Oh wow, a thread about a lazy drunk who doesn't do faeces for his server. Very nice screenshots of your server's owner doing nothing like always.

How's the butthurt doing? Normally when I'm AFK I'm doing something in the DB or with tickets. During this instance, I was clearing the admin tickets. So yea. Don't talk faeces if you have no evidence to back it up. Go back to being maidsun on Reaper kthx.

How's the butthurt doing? Normally when I'm AFK I'm doing something in the DB or with tickets. During this instance, I was clearing the admin tickets. So yea. Don't talk faeces if you have no evidence to back it up. Go back to being maidsun on Reaper kthx.

You think ur cool bro?

Wow you're taking Wraith seriously?

Gz, you can do a ****ing admin ticket. Even dexo could do that if he was a dev. Come up with a better comeback than "go back to reaper." It took you 3 months to add vip weapons for every vip after someone said something about it. That's proof enough that you're a lazy ass drunk who does virtually nothing for his server. Come back and prove me wrong when I see updates that AREN'T done by Kickspeed. Have a nice day!