Reporting Spacepanther

Kanefever

Date of Incident: 12/18/14

In game names: Loboz, Dntdotmebruh, Scarabqt

Reason: inappropriate  BAN.

Ok, so i got muted for  talking about my admin ticket in world chat, and  another player got muted for trying to tell a gm how spam works, but apparently that gm cant take criticism.

But i log on my other account Ellrond2 and   i say and I QUOTE " the same day the 2v2 arenas got fixed". and boom, im IP banned for 2 days. no where in the rules does it state you will get banned for mute evasion, if i wouldnt have said anything i wouldnt have been banned, i can see the reasoning behind it, its just the reasoning doesnt quite go along with the rules. THE RULES HE SO CALL CREATED.

I'm sorry to just butt in like that, but...

The ban was applied to your account/IP because you were evading a mute.

You should not have done so, seeing as that is against the rules and

breaking this rule, will result in punishment as such.

And yes, it has always been like that. Evade a mute and you end up like that. :P

Please do not repeat that action. :P

~ Aelexia

Merry Christmas to y'all! xD

Technically, they a Staff member can ban you for logging on to another account while muted. Although, most of the time they won't, unless you're creating a fuss about being muted or continuing to troll.  The punishment given was a bit harsh, though.

Seeing as I mentioned something about not asking for staff about your ticket right before you asked about your ticket with 6 lines of chat, I don't even have to justify it.

Secondly, you know that mute evasion warrants an IP ban, otherwise you could just go to your other accounts. You just don't learn, do you?