Creative Events

counterwow21

Hello! I'm here to get a few suggestions from you players! The topic is creative events! I want your help comming up with additional new events however lame or amazing they may be! Please list all of your ideas! Make sure your ideas do not exist on the server as it is! 

Current list of Events:

PvP Events (1v1,2v2,3v3~ect.)

Hide and Seek (Basic, could get suggestions to make more creative)

Stairs event

Maze Event

Pygmy Oil Event (Has only been hosted by me, and only done twice officially)

These are the current existing events (that I can currently think of, please add ones I missed). So please, try to create new events! Lets do our best so I can do my best to entertain you guys! 

P.S. ~ Any disrespectful comments will be hidden from view. Be respectful!

Treasure Hunt(Find items)

Trivia

Juggernaut(One powerful VIP vs lots of non VIP geared people)

Alright so I like the idea of the first one, but how would be it organized? 

The second one is fairly easy and could be done ^_^ (Are you thinking Triviabot type of Trivia or Icecold related?)

The third one would be tricky. How would you reward it? 

Uh... Dart game with your character (land closer than others to the middle/target)

Russian Roulette (rogue does killing spree, who he stops at is out of the game. Last person standing wins)

There could be more...

I actually like both of these ideas. I'll do what I can to work it out.

The maze event will be the death of me XD

Isn't a creative event just a complaint *cough* die *cough*. ^_^

Double dutch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Double dutch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Serious suggestions or just messing around? If serious how would it be done?

Well, we could use the aoe spin from the ogre boss in deadmines. If It was given a super buff to make it one shot people I guess we could use those spells as the rope, last person alive would win? Actually, that made me think of a better idea, a gauntlet like that :D Ton of obsicales and what not. If you can reach the end without cheating you win