Can't play

flyingplat

Hello. Have you followed the mac users guide on our Home Page? If not, here is the main info you need:

Click on the image to download the zip file mentioned in it..

Xd8VoWT.png

p.s. You also need to make sure your cache folders located under your main wow directory and under

your data folder are both deleted before launching the game, to prevent any possible errors caused by this.

Double-check your cache folders and make sure they are both deleted again. Something tells me they are the ones

causing the error. If you tried already and you still get the error then i suggest you wait for a reply from someone that

has knowledge of macs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't know enough about Linux and Mac, but make sure that your game version is set to Cataclysm (4.0.6) @ http://www.icecold-wow.com/armory/gamepanel/

If you are getting an Error# or Error Code, please use the code to search on Blizzard's site to further help you with your error.

Lastly, make sure you are starting the game with our launcher, especially if you have a different WoW version in that folder. I would highly recommend putting the launcher in an empty place (on your root directory, or where your main program files are) and letting it do the first setup there. This is only if you haven't done this yet.

dead again

A quick search of that kernel panic error shows it might be a hardware issue.

Have you tried doing the basic stuff like updating your OS software, drivers, etc? I also have no experience with Macs, but if you can copy and paste the WoW Error into here, it would really help.