make honor trade-able

i Would like to suggest that the developing team should make honor like icegold make it a item that can be traded and bought from a vendor if you have the currency to buy up to the amount you have etc .. this would help everyone so if they have alot of honor saved up and would like to buy a pvp set from the arena vendor they can send the honor tokens to there player. or a friend.. :)

I was actually thinking on making honor gear tradable. Not make honor a currency I guess I read your post wrong, Yea making it a currency would be a real bad idea. But making all the gear viewable to players so that they can farm gear for other characters or friends who are low geared, Or even sell the gear to other players. Just make it Bind on equip. :e

Like the devs always say, this would be too much of a challenge and it would take a lot of hard work, being that blizzard doesn't even have this option. They would have to make all new content that isn't just spawning npcs and putting up walls. Or adding stats to items.