Fix the Vote Sites!

reiniericed3

The Vote sites are acting on their own accord. Asking anyone on this site to fix something else on another domain is like asking your accountant to unclog your toilet at home. Honestly useless and completely uncalled for.

However, from what I am hearing one or two of the vote sites were under fire from DDoS. There is nothing IceCold can do at this time. Please remain patient and wait for the rest of the vote sites to maintain their own webpages.

Thank you for your time and patience,

-[ice-E] Botd

I just voted myself.

4 sites register the vote just fine, I got 4 vote points.

The only website that's giving trouble right now is TopG. The site works fine, but it won't register the vote. 

Normally when a website opens fine, allows you to vote without problems, but Icecold still doesn't register the vote, it's a problem on our end.

I'm guessing it's on our end this time as well. I'll try to get some more information, perhaps an estimation on when to expect it to work again. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I just voted myself.

4 sites register the vote just fine, I got 4 vote points.

The only website that's giving trouble right now is TopG. The site works fine, but it won't register the vote. 

Normally when a website opens fine, allows you to vote without problems, but Icecold still doesn't register the vote, it's a problem on our end.

I'm guessing it's on our end this time as well. I'll try to get some more information, perhaps an estimation on when to expect it to work again. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Flash.

It seems I was wrong.

However, from what I am hearing one or two of the vote sites were under fire from DDoS.

After some research it seems TopG indeed is or was under attack.

We guess they have temporarily disabled their postback system due to these attacks. This basically means that you can vote all you want, TopG simply won't communicate it to Icecold.

Sadly we have absolutely no control over the attacks or TopG and thus we're unable to tell you exactly how long this would last. 

If the issues persists we might consider changing the site, for now we'll wait and see.

It seems I was wrong.

After some research it seems TopG indeed is or was under attack.

We guess they have temporarily disabled their postback system due to these attacks. This basically means that you can vote all you want, TopG simply won't communicate it to Icecold.

Sadly we have absolutely no control over the attacks or TopG and thus we're unable to tell you exactly how long this would last. 

If the issues persists we might consider changing the site, for now we'll wait and see.

I had talked with iRyan about it. He planned to give the sites more time before changing them. They have all been in moderate disarray from the DDoS attacks though. One was even shut down completely.

Everyone just needs to be patient. I am getting 4/5 VP as well. TopG is working on their stuff.

• 2 weeks later...