Dytafast Harassment & Disrespect

Spacepanther

Player Name: Deaky

Time: 6:30 PM server

Reason: Harassment, Disrespect (Count 3)

This is the 3rd time Dytafast/Deaky/Gilder has disrespected me by calling me a "wannabegm" and telling me to stop helping the community.

I won't be dealing with people that take the stance against me any longer, and instead will go straight to reporting them.

Proof:

16:16 [Lawbringer] says: sounds ****in stupid
[World][illillillill]: It was way more challenged.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: I agree
16:16 [Lawbringer] says: 5$ to make it a sword? so dumb.
16:17 [Cath] says: heal pls
16:17 [Lawbringer] says: I mean I've been waiting 3 days for it.
16:17 [Lawbringer] says: and I can't even make it a sword for free lol
16:17 [Lawbringer] says: No stun metas.
[World][illillillill]: TBC, Wotlk, cata and mop are damn easy.
Cath has defeated Lawbringer in a duel
16:17 [Cath] says: gg
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Ikr
[World][illillillill]: Well never coming back.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Problem nowadays is that people are trying to find obscure ways to enjoy the game when the only way to enjoy the game is to play it and enjoy the gameplay itself.The enjoyment in WoW for me never came from some simulated progression, If u know what i mean
[World][Rageblade]: who can run me through shadowfangkeep
[World][illillillill]: I know lol
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: I wanted to do this because I felt weak in-game, nowadays one would have to pull 6+ mobs to be challenged by the game, and even then one feels immortal, back then pulling 2 mobs was a challenge and 3 was almost certain death.
[World][illillillill]: Good ol' times :)
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Because of this we felt motivated to get better gear and higher levels, there's no enjoyment to be had from just seeing bigger numbers or the gear itself, the enjoyment comes from seeing what the gear does and how it affects gameplay.
[Eternian News]: Transferring your gear? If you have more than one product, or are transferring custom items, please make an admin ticket with these requests. Transfer Keys will not give you the option to transfer multiple products or custom items.
[World][illillillill]: I completly agree, explore and around every corner you feel danger, you feel that at some point you will be dead. Oh gawd, the adreneline, the adrenaline. It is so great back then. Even only agaisn´t one mob you had chances to be killed. lol
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Think about a game like Skyrim, what makes people log on to play that? The quest line? Getting higher gear just for the sake of getting better gear? No, people log on to that game to kill monsters and have a great time.
[World][illillillill]: I feel, that Blizzard and other companies that develop MMORPGs now a days forgot about all this. Is because of this that the genre doesn´t have any sucessfull title, I mean with lots of players playing a recent MMO with at least 1M ppl for 1 year or so?
You are no longer Away.
[World][illillillill]: Well atleast Draenor will be more challenge
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: Enough with the Meth... Go take a nap.
[World][Rageblade]: can someone run me through shadowfang
[World][Amelia]: Is this just me DC'ing...?
[World][illillillill]: Lol
[World][illillillill]: Dont tell us what to do please
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: Take your blocks of chat to private chat please.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]:  Illillillill this is a wannabegm.
[World][illillillill]: Wannabegm?
You receive currency: Honor Points x1.
You receive currency: Honor Points x1.
You receive currency: Honor Points x2.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Seriously >Charizard< you gotta go take a nap and think about it that you'll never be GM.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Stop trying, it brings you ² nowhere.
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: Are you calling me a wannabegm?
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Oh yeah, I do.
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: You're disrespectful.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: "Shoot me amessageif you need something and don't want to make a ticket." Lmfao.
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: Is there a problem with that?
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Like they would get on you and ask you ² help, that's why the GM's are here for.
[World]<VIP>[Lawbringer]: Everyone's allowed to help, There's no rule saying you can't help unless you're a GM.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: I didn't say it's not allowed, this is my opinion.
[World]<VIP>[Lawbringer]: Well you can keep your opinion to yourself.
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: Your opinion is disrespecting me.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: But I don't.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: Told you, you take the game ² serious.
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: I'd appreciate it if you, along with all your friends to stop calling me a wannabegm.
[World][Amelia]: ....
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: You haven't noticed we're over the inet right?
[World][Amelia]:  /facepalm
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: It doesn't matter.
[World]<VIP>[Deaky]: It does.
[World]<VIP>[Charizard]: Words are words, no matter where you put them.
[Deadwarrior] has invited you to join a group.
Looting changed to Group Loot.
Loot threshold set to Uncommon.
You have joined a raid group.

Bane, my logs are unedited text documents. Either I screenshot my text doc, or I copy and paste it. This is much prettier, and if I was caught editing a log file just to get my way, please permanently ban my ass for it.

Do you guys not have access to the chat logs at the time of the event?

You report someone for calling you a wannabe GM?

Hate to see what would happen to them if they did that and you were a GM.

Cole, you and Dytafast, as well as your band of buddies have been calling me "wannabeGM" relentlessly. They'd get a warning for disrespect if I were GM, then the second time around would be a mute. Then if it continues, a ban for a week. Sound fair?

Bane, my logs are unedited text documents. Either I screenshot my text doc, or I copy and paste it. This is much prettier, and if I was caught editing a log file just to get my way, please permanently ban my ass for it.

Do you guys not have access to the chat logs at the time of the event?

Cole, you and Dytafast, as well as your band of buddies have been calling me "wannabeGM" relentlessly. They'd get a warning for disrespect if I were GM, then the second time around would be a mute. Then if it continues, a ban for a week. Sound fair?

Sounds*

The "wannabegm" reference is not considered as an insult by it's own. I'd personally take it as a compliment for being helpful like a GM would do. Other than that, even if we are able to see the chat logs, i'd strongly advice you to always provide unedited screenshots as stated above by Banelings. Back to the report though. I'm not on a computer right now so i'm unable to check any logs or take a decission by myself. If this isn't solved by the time i return home, i'll discuss this with the team and get back to you.

-Don