Want to buy 100$ or 50$ spell weapon

elod12

A "good deal" for you is $25 for one $100 weapon. You claim that 2 $100 weapons for $25 would be close to the sale price of a vip7. Well here on reaper, NO ONE is like that. No one cares how much things are normally sold here. They will always want more and will laugh at you for trying to buy 2 $100 weapons for that much. So what I am trying to say is stop posting every day. We see that you wanna buy something and we don't care. You won't get what you want for that cheap, ever. Good day.

If they pm you every day, then why post a new topic everyday? I am doing this because you are getting very annoying. Almost every morning I wake up, I see a new topic from you about the same thing. Just stop. Either make a purchase with these people or don't. I rlly don't care as long as you stop posting the same thing every single day. -Superhero(edited to show name.)

Edited by Banns

Sounds like an attempt at post counts and an attempt to get CHEAP ass items that no one will ever sell you at the price you offer.

Just stop posting things, go get more money, come back and offer better offers to these people you are trying to buy from. Stop trying in posts, take it in-game.

Thanks.

Omg Just dront write thinks here oaky guys i only want DEALS so anybody else GET OUT of here u can stop sapming my topic okay ? And i alredy bought a char anyways so just stop saming omg -,- and Botd U dont even know my prices so dont judge if u dont know anything ; ) Thanks u. If u dont like it u can leave.