Banns stealing identity

hoaxzw

Markoni, just stop. That is not harrassment at ALL. If you want to report me for another thing, please do it on another forum. One last thing. That was Lightswrath who started that whole thing. He made that message. I just backed it up because what he said, mostly, was true.

rofl... I am literally laughing so hard right now. #1: That was a troll post. No one cares about GM impersonations except for GMs themselves and people who report everyone for everything. #2: I am not impersonating you at all. I am not going around pretending to be you. Everyone knows who I am and I took your name to troll you. Not to pretend to be you. Stop posting irrelevant things and stay on topic if you are going to report someone pls.

Oh not you again kid, ur the one that has to grow up. and lastly please stop posting senseless crap, just get out of here

Who even asked you to even comment, what you just said was senseless, i have the freedom to write on any post i please.

First thing: Please use the proper report format.

player:

time:

reason:

proof:

A good majority of this conversation is immature; this topic was posted to mention something that technically isn't against the rules, but is disrespectful. I doubt anyone can do anything about it because names are able to be taken when you lose a character or such. 

Depending on what staff do about this, you might just be stuck without any progress. As for the rest of you, enough is enough. Impersonating a GM is not a joke. Calling a player a "wannabe GM" or "trying to defend GM's so that you can be one of them" has to stop. This is the stupidest concept I have ever heard. I get called a "wannabe GM" weekly and they can go kick rocks. I am here to help our community learn and grow, and that's what I will keep doing.

>>No more posts by players here, please.

The rest of this thread will more than likely be invalid, unless a staff member closes it...

First thing: Please use the proper report format.

player:

time:

reason:

proof:

A good majority of this conversation is immature; this topic was posted to mention something that technically isn't against the rules, but is disrespectful. I doubt anyone can do anything about it because names are able to be taken when you lose a character or such. 

Depending on what staff do about this, you might just be stuck without any progress. As for the rest of you, enough is enough. Impersonating a GM is not a joke. Calling a player a "wannabe GM" or "trying to defend GM's so that you can be one of them" has to stop. This is the stupidest concept I have ever heard. I get called a "wannabe GM" weekly and they can go kick rocks. I am here to help our community learn and grow, and that's what I will keep doing.

>>No more posts by players here, please.

The rest of this thread will more than likely be invalid, unless a staff member closes it...

I don't remember you having a Gamemaster tag next to your name..

So don't tell us that we can't post if you have no authority to do anything about it

Namestealing isn't bannable.  Fighting because you have problems with each other on the forums is childish. Let's not start a ragefest over a post.

So all I see is another epeen fight that's just another useless thread on forums. Might not be my realm, but I can still smell pointless when I pick up a whiff with my big nose. As has been stated previously, "namestealing" isn't bannable. If you wanted to keep your name, don't change it. Simple as that.