Quick Content Suggestion to keep busy.

Avenged7

1. An upgrade to Melee/Caster Items from Zul'Jin.

2. An upgrade to items in the Icegold vendor like the bag to make the items actually wanted.

3. Add Tabards to the xmog vendor.

4. Lastly, add chests in the illustrious zone would be pretty cool and they'd be hard to find so it'd work out nicely!

Thanks for reading my suggestions, hope they get implemented (:

Oh we're busy^^

1. An upgrade to Melee/Caster Items from Zul'Jin.

I like this idea. The only question I have is where should the currency that's needed for the upgrade drop? 

2. An upgrade to items in the Icegold vendor like the bag to make the items actually wanted.

These items cost quite a lot, to be worth it the stats would need to be insanely high.

I guess the items would be worth it, but only the old players who have been farming icecold for years now would benefit, making them even more op.

Not sure about this one.

Agreed. 

Might be a good idea to post the tabards you'd like to be implemented here

4. Lastly, add chests in the illustrious zone would be pretty cool and they'd be hard to find so it'd work out nicely!

Not sure about this one either. 

I kinda feel it would take away the challenge. It's the best farmable set available after all.

Perhaps add something to the idea, like give the mobs the possibility to drop a key which players can use to open the chest. 

Thanks for reading my suggestions

You're welcome.

I think I had talked to Luigi / Bunny about this and he stated that it is not possible. I don't remember what the exact reason was, but I think it was something along the lines of because it wasn't in Retail, there is nothing in the DB or something for it. So it would have to be made complete from scratch. Which would take a considerable amount of skill.

I think I had talked to Luigi / Bunny about this and he stated that it is not possible. I don't remember what the exact reason was, but I think it was something along the lines of because it wasn't in Retail, there is nothing in the DB or something for it. So it would have to be made complete from scratch. Which would take a considerable amount of skill.

Actually, the only reason we can't xmog tabbys is because they don't have stats. If you think about it, they make customs all the time on Eternian and people are always adding stats to things. I don't think it would be that much of a challenge at all to add a stat point or 2 to a couple of cool tabards.

The transmogrification system we use isn't the same as retail. Not exactly at least.

The ability to transmogrify your tabard is already in the menu.

JdiFDa8.png

Actually, the only reason we can't xmog tabbys is because they don't have stats. If you think about it, they make customs all the time on Eternian and people are always adding stats to things. I don't think it would be that much of a challenge at all to add a stat point or 2 to a couple of cool tabards.

^This is the only problem at the moment. Items used as transmog must have stats.

Creating these items wouldn't be hard at all. Like stated above, we do it all the time. Think about the Zandalari tabards of Power and Wisdom.

I like this idea. The only question I have is where should the currency that's needed for the upgrade drop?

It should require two things, icegold and some sort of item from Zul'Jin, this item could be at a 25% drop rate and you would need maybe 5-10 for the upgrade.

About number 3. I did give Ryan a file to add transmoggable tabards, but...

[29/03/2014 6:34:34 PM] ℜỳaℵ: there isnt really any point for the tabards thing. on retail I realized that shirts/tabards arent even on the transmog UI so I might remove those from the Moggy menu

About number 3. I did give Ryan a file to add transmoggable tabards, but...

[29/03/2014 6:34:34 PM] ℜỳaℵ: there isnt really any point for the tabards thing. on retail I realized that shirts/tabards arent even on the transmog UI so I might remove those from the Moggy menu

Oh well, it's kinda something that makes xmog awesome like on Eternian. A Tabard makes or breaks the gear, so I hope Ryan would think again about doing it!

For the currency for zuljin tabby upgrades, maybe you could put some in the chest that spawns in the arena. The chest has no use right now other than the fact that you float when someone takes it when you are sitting on it.