How to improve the server :D

e85wutwut

I might have been harsh on the reasons I dislike where the server is going but it has a ton of potential. All the admins/gms are gifted players and I really think they could make this server amazing ^^

Here's a list of some ways;

• 1). Make cool and fun items for people to vote for/ earn in events etc. In old ewow you could get some of the monster weapons and most of them are cool just to screw around with well at least for me. Something making crappy weapons with cool skins just to screw around with for fun.(Especially morphing items are always cool to screw around with)
  • 2). Why not add twinks (Twinks were always fun). The gear when you get VI is pretty good and I can't see making a twink as an unfair advantage but it just gives someone something to farm and work for. Like make twink only items because I know you're trying to make this a more ice-cold type server and that would allow for expansion of many things like dungeons, quests, and even new competitions between twink guilds/groups etc.
  • 3). Fix arena and battlegrounds because those were always something new and fun. With this you can add gear, weapons, and quests. Also people like to go for ranks so maybe adding more rankings for top 2v2 rating etc. if you add this idea.
  • 4). Have events that give out like 10$ vouchers etc. You aren't gonna go broke doing this like just do em once in awhile because some players are young and don't have credit cards or money to put into a paypal so just showing that you're trying to help those who can't donate really goes a long way in the end.
  • 5). Make more custom places where people can chill and relax. Sitting at arena is boring all day and it's really the only place to hang besides deepholm. Just an idea.
  • 6). A system to rewards players for helping others. Vips run people all the time but in reality there's no benefit to it besides making friends and being nice. I just feel some type of mats reward would be cool for those who run dungeons for others but don't gain nothing but friendship from it.
  • 7). Make prices more player friendly. You only do sales sometimes and that when most people their customs im guessing. Is there any way you could let the people who donate bargain for lower prices? 45$ vs 50$ isn't a huge lose especially with all the donations that go on.
  • 8). Put caps on some stats. If you have like 3mil strength you're op as hell, I just feel it makes pvp a bit unfair when they melee you for double your hp. Especially for resist because if you get just 2k resist vs someone without it it's hard to kill them with spells. Or ban it in pvp or something idk just seems stupid to fight someone with 3mil stamina 100k resist and 3mil strength just for ex.
  • 9). Add more items to the Cp. You sit arena all day for just 1 mat so by just adding maybe other mats to drops or make new quests that deal with cp will making farming the mob less boring.
  • 10). Less restrictive to what gms can do outside of tickets/helping players. Morphing is fun and cool and can bring joy to the arena. Westicas and qN and zzbest use to do it sometimes and that was always fun seeing other cool morphs and etc. Also letting them spawn cool mobs was always fun like the drakes you could walk around on or something that. Gms make the server fun for other's and I just feel that they could just do so much more then do tickets all the time.
  • 11). Just be more lenient I mean a mute for 24 hours for saying how you feel is just wrong. Most people have a right to free speech even on the internet so I don't why it doesn't apply here. 

I really hope these improvement ideas would be put to effect or thought about because I really want to enjoy this server but it's hard. If not good luck with it and people in the comments if you see any cool improvements add them because a lot of admins/gms are really nice people and might take these changes into consideration but don't fight because no change can be brought through fighting. ^^

The point of the admins/devs to be that op is to show people what they can get for donating and yes, maybe some rage donating and to camp people that kill most of the people to show that they're not the best. +Without them who you think would release new content? Well at least that's what I think.

• 1). Make cool and fun items for people to vote for/ earn in events etc. In old ewow you could get some of the monster weapons and most of them are cool just to screw around with well at least for me. Something making crappy weapons with cool skins just to screw around with for fun.(Especially morphing items are always cool to screw around with)
  • 3). Fix arena and battlegrounds because those were always something new and fun. With this you can add gear, weapons, and quests. Also people like to go for ranks so maybe adding more rankings for top 2v2 rating etc. if you add this idea.

From what I know, these have been planned to be implemented, not sure when they will come out though.

^ As Identify posted above, some of these things have come into consideration.

I'm just going to be going through what I can remember of the list, then scroll back up to cover it, ignore the order.

I've also been looking into ways to get players a way to get some donation items when they aren't capable of it, and the max gear that we're planning on making is going to be nearly equivalent to a higher VIP, so players don't HAVE to donate, it just makes it easier.

With the BGs/Arenas, we'd have to test what ones work, and how, and then we'd have to get queues to work properly, but this is something we intend on doing. We're going to be making/balancing sets specifically for these ideas.

For the idea of a 'Cap on Stats', players enjoy to be able to donate and be 'the best' player on the realm, by having the most, and just being overall OP. We've tried making it so that it's not as simple to get something such as 3m str, but with previous features that we discontinued, a lot of players have already reached the point they want.

With the being more lenient on GMs, they are allowed to morph players, it's just if they want to, cause if you morph one player one time, it'll turn into a "Go to --- to get a morph!" thing, and GMs also have other responsibilities.

The devs/admins being OP, the gear most of them use it just to test classes/dungeons at different scales, and some of it has been earned/donated for in the past, and added onto. I know when players see our dev Bishop in the arena, its' like "Holy!" but he's probably going to be testing something while on that character.

We're also fine with players voicing their opinion, but there's also a right, and a wrong way to do everything. A lot of the times when a player is punished, it was the wrong way.

Regarding drops on Corrupted Phoenix, we're just going to leave it at Unbound Energies for now, and add more upgrades that require these, so that the boss can be useful throughout all of your time, even as a VIP.

Twinks aren't going to be added, due to the fact that they get benefits on stats differently at different levels, and it would take a lot of time to make sets just so we can change the level cap as it is. This won't change the way the haste-cap works, either, it's just going to change the way base stats scale.

With boosting players in other dungeons, that's all fun and all, but it wouldn't be fair that someone gets a bonus in farming due to them boosting another player when they all get the loot. If you're running an instance, you're also getting the loot, and it's allowing you, along with anyone in your party to upgrade you gear, so you can have a non-VIP set as well.

and last but not least, player friendly pricing. All the pricing that we have has been thought about time and time again, and we've come to the conclusion that these prices are a lot better than the ones on old Eternion-WoW, but are still a fair price for players to be able to get all of this. Thing like Titans Grip costing $50 is priced that way cause you can basically avoid a $15 fee every time you'd want to make a 2 handed weapon into a 1 handed weapon, and it's just a thing that you can use thinking into the future, and Full Talents cost $50 due to the fact that it gives you such a boost on all classes, like paladins being able to spam wings, and warriors being able to spam CSmash, and have Titans Grip as well.

If I missed anything, feel free to point it out, and I do appreciate that you went through the time to make this thread on ways we can improve the server.

Also, as an outro, I'd like to say that we'll soon be adding daily/weekly quests for ways to get Fine Iron and Unbound Energies in different ways. :)

I might have been harsh on the reasons I dislike where the server is going but it has a ton of potential. All the admins/gms are gifted players and I really think they could make this server amazing ^^

Here's a list of some ways;

• 2). Why not add twinks (Twinks were always fun). The gear when you get VI is pretty good and I can't see making a twink as an unfair advantage but it just gives someone something to farm and work for. Like make twink only items because I know you're trying to make this a more ice-cold type server and that would allow for expansion of many things like dungeons, quests, and even new competitions between twink guilds/groups etc.
  • 4). Have events that give out like 10$ vouchers etc. You aren't gonna go broke doing this like just do em once in awhile because some players are young and don't have credit cards or money to put into a paypal so just showing that you're trying to help those who can't donate really goes a long way in the end.
  • 5). Make more custom places where people can chill and relax. Sitting at arena is boring all day and it's really the only place to hang besides deepholm. Just an idea.
  • 6). A system to rewards players for helping others. Vips run people all the time but in reality there's no benefit to it besides making friends and being nice. I just feel some type of mats reward would be cool for those who run dungeons for others but don't gain nothing but friendship from it.
  • 7). Make prices more player friendly. You only do sales sometimes and that when most people their customs im guessing. Is there any way you could let the people who donate bargain for lower prices? 45$ vs 50$ isn't a huge lose especially with all the donations that go on.
  • 8). Put caps on some stats. If you have like 3mil strength you're op as hell, I just feel it makes pvp a bit unfair when they melee you for double your hp. Especially for resist because if you get just 2k resist vs someone without it it's hard to kill them with spells. Or ban it in pvp or something idk just seems stupid to fight someone with 3mil stamina 100k resist and 3mil strength just for ex.
  • 9). Add more items to the Cp. You sit arena all day for just 1 mat so by just adding maybe other mats to drops or make new quests that deal with cp will making farming the mob less boring.
  • 10). Less restrictive to what gms can do outside of tickets/helping players. Morphing is fun and cool and can bring joy to the arena. Westicas and qN and zzbest use to do it sometimes and that was always fun seeing other cool morphs and etc. Also letting them spawn cool mobs was always fun like the drakes you could walk around on or something that. Gms make the server fun for other's and I just feel that they could just do so much more then do tickets all the time.
  • 11). Just be more lenient I mean a mute for 24 hours for saying how you feel is just wrong. Most people have a right to free speech even on the internet so I don't why it doesn't apply here. 

I really hope these improvement ideas would be put to effect or thought about because I really want to enjoy this server but it's hard. If not good luck with it and people in the comments if you see any cool improvements add them because a lot of admins/gms are really nice people and might take these changes into consideration but don't fight because no change can be brought through fighting. ^^

Good consideration for the good of the people. +1

• 2 weeks later...