GOOD BYE

Glitch

Hello everyone.

I've been perma IP banned for something I did on Eternian. (Meh Tickets).

They said that I abooooooose the system, I D/R a GM, And I was Racist?
Anyways I obviously wont be playing Icecold anymore what a waste of 3 years right?

You can thank the insecure staff on Eternian for my ban, I wont be coming back ever. (Thank God, Right?)
But goodbye and farewell, May Ice-Reaper forever be grateful for you. Just don't play Eternian the GM's

get a lil butt hurt.

PEEEAAAACEEE

What I was banned for: http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/4567-no-no/ Ikr?

Obviously you can't have my account because its banned.

Due to the racist remarks in world-chat, and based on the rules, it's a severe punishment for racism. Also, abusing the ticket system (I wasn't personally there, but from what I've seen) isn't allowed, tickets are used for players who need to contact a GM, and from the looks of that ticket you and Era were messing around, so the ticket wasn't necessary.

We don't need anything of the sort on Eternian, and I'm not sure how it would have worked on Reaper, but the ban being reduced is fine, but the ban still had the means to be a lot longer than 5 days. No one wants to join a server and see people saying how they feel as if they're a ***** (extra stars to prevent that being guessed, only Glitch knows). It makes the server look bad.

Lol. How about your players from eternian coming here and making fun of our rules and running against them? The day that your server was down for ONE HOUR, 15+ eternian players came to icecold spamming our world chat with caps saying how they were going to refund and sue your server ( just a lot of bull**** from them really, but it was still very annoying) and disrespecting our players. Another thing, why should something that happened on eternian effect icecold? Eternian is an ENTIRELY different server. That's like saying if I got banned on Molten-wow, I get banned on here. I understand that the accounts are linked, but seriously, Ryan and your staff need to make something that when a ban is given out, it's for the specific server. Not both. If one of us were to go and disobey your rules, it doesnt mean we deserve to be banned on both servers. Some of the rules on icecold are entirely different from yours.  

• Owners

Lol. How about your players from eternian coming here and making fun of our rules and running against them? The day that your server was down for ONE HOUR, 15+ eternian players came to icecold spamming our world chat with caps saying how they were going to refund and sue your server ( just a lot of bull**** from them really, but it was still very annoying) and disrespecting our players. Another thing, why should something that happened on eternian effect icecold? Eternian is an ENTIRELY different server. That's like saying if I got banned on Molten-wow, I get banned on here. I understand that the accounts are linked, but seriously, Ryan and your staff need to make something that when a ban is given out, it's for the specific server. Not both. If one of us were to go and disobey your rules, it doesnt mean we deserve to be banned on both servers. Some of the rules on icecold are entirely different from yours.  

I think you have the wrong idea about the setup. Eternian was a separate server. It had it's own website, login, etc. But it's been aquired (for lack of a better term) by IceCold, and added to the IceCold Network as a new realm, and it's old players added to our own system. There is no more Eternian website, realmlist, login.

It's no different to IceCold creating a new realm, we just added one that already had staff and players. Ice-Eternian is an IceCold realm, just like Ice-Reaper. We just kept the same staff when we added it.

If it's part of the same core server, how come they have different rules than ours? When eternian shuts down for maintenance, we always get a crowd of people from eternian who spam stuff in caps in world chat, disrespect our players, call Reaper a ***ty server, etc. If we are all the same server, we should all have the same rules. I get that Era and Glitch were being trolls, but on here, trolling has a much higher tolerance than Eternian it seems. So it's not like they knew how much trouble they could get into for trolling(I'm pretty sure they knew what they were doing because these two are the trolls of the trolls, but this is just as a point for ANY other player who would have done this.) I dont know how much trolling they did or spamming, but really? A perm ban?(At first)

• Owners

If it's part of the same core server, how come they have different rules than ours? When eternian shuts down for maintenance, we always get a crowd of people from eternian who spam stuff in caps in world chat, disrespect our players, call Reaper a ***ty server, etc. If we are all the same server, we should all have the same rules. I get that Era and Glitch were being trolls, but on here, trolling has a much higher tolerance than Eternian it seems. So it's not like they knew how much trouble they could get into for trolling(I'm pretty sure they knew what they were doing because these two are the trolls of the trolls, but this is just as a point for ANY other player who would have done this.) I dont know how much trolling they did or spamming, but really? A perm ban?(At first)

All realms are following the global rules http://www.icecold-wow.com/rules. There are no other rule-sets defined anywhere on the website. So if someone sees those rules being broken or incorrectly enforced by staff on any realm, they should report it as normal.

I will miss you for 5 days Glitch, maybe don't be an asshat this time  :P

To Wraith and the public:

There is enough of the immaturity on both realms. The rules are all broken and players are punished in a general way.

There are variations between GM's, Admins, and Staff in general that may end up with a different consequence.

It is up to the GM/Admin to enforce a punishment (for breaking the rule) as they see fit as long as the player sees that there are consequences to the rule broken.

The way each realm goes about punishments is up to their staff members, if you break rules then expect punishment from ANY staff.

When you don't get that mute from being an asshat in world, that's when you should be complaining.

There are some obvious consequences similar to a ban that are based on severity of the broken rule.

Metaphor:

Cops decide what ticket you get, and if you get one or not; so do staff members.

This topic is common sense.

Anyways, rules are rules, follow them and you won't get burnt.