VIP 7 compensation question

loltyler1

Like seriously they HAVE to say something about what will the VIP perks be. Because if they do that at least people won't complain they were cheated of their money and they have something to look forward to, which in the end will benefit the server as people will be drawn to the "carrot on the string" and will wait (probably) patiently and not focus their outrage towards the IceCold WoW Devs and embrace changes more openly.

Edited by alexmex

There is a really easy legal solution to this if we don't sort things out and get what we paid for, so yeah I don't really have anything to loose except if you f ucking consider some people work like animals to earn their money and some people don't appreciate other people's money...

8 minutes ago, darkraven6 said:

There is a really easy legal solution to this if we don't sort things out and get what we paid for, so yeah I don't really have anything to loose except if you f ucking consider some people work like animals to earn their money and some people don't appreciate other people's money...

We won't be changing anything.

58 minutes ago, darkraven6 said:

Darkraven6 please don't insult the dev's as I am only saying that they should say something about the VIP issue publicly to avoid the rumor mill, not sue them as that is both expensive and a complete legal mess if you consider that almost ALL private servers use the term "donation" for any real money transactions. If you say "donated" for something it means that you expect nothing in return, while "bought" means that you expect something in return.

Edited by alexmex

To answer your question loltyler1: Maybe so, but it will take some time as they sort things out or they might (probably) give equivalents in the new realm. But I am more concerned about VIP perks more than anything which begs the question: How in the blazes did you donate for anything and you are not a VIP at all?

On 10/24/2016 at 3:44 AM, alexmex said:

To answer your question loltyler1: Maybe so, but it will take some time as they sort things out or they might (probably) give equivalents in the new realm. But I am more concerned about VIP perks more than anything which begs the question: How in the blazes did you donate for anything and you are not a VIP at all?

if you read my first post it was on another account and im probably going to try and recover it depending on the circumstances in which vip/misc purchases are refunded